Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to a party tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by euchresucks, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I can either roll up some joints and smoke them when I get there or I can make a firecracker. Which would you prefer if you were going to a party where not many will be smoking?

Most of them do smoke, but its probably going to be just alcohol tonight and I have a lot of stuff I have to do tomorrow so I don't want a hangover.

2. Then don't drink. Just smoke or if you prefer eat some. Eating will last a lot longer so if your concern is being alert tomorrow just have a nice smoke before you go and/or while you are there.

3. I think you should roll some joints. I can never "time" edibles just right. Like I will eat them too early or too late.

4. Smoke... I don't find the long-term body high of edibles to be very party friendly. That being said, I already am biased against you because you think euchre sucks.

5. Firecrackers make me so tired in the morning, joints are always nice to have at a party especially if you have dank shit rolled.

6. Hehe, it is actually in in joke among my friends that I have kind of dragged around as my forum name for years now. I actually like euchre :p

7. Well never mind then... consider my bias a positive one. I'm a euchre champ.:wave:

8. Euchre sucks.

Oh wait no. That was Eunice, this farmer's daughter who lived in the town I went to high school in. She worked her way through the whole football team I think.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

9. Id definitely smoke some J's and if you don't want to drink much, just sip on a few beers to keep the buzz goin! :smoking:

10. I think you should roll some Js only if you have 3 or more though haha and dont drink that shits nasty imo.