Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to a girls house to blaze later tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrdelrey, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Going to this girls place to blaze tonight. Sadly, she has a boyfriend. But all of my friends have been telling me that they can tell she likes me and i am getting that vibe too.

What should I do tonight to push the envelope a little further... I don't want to be a homewrecker (or do I? idk) but I do want her to dump her bf..

Thanks for the help.

2. Dude this probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but don't get in the way of this girls relationship.
    If she really wants to be with you, it will happen, but don't push it. It only makes you look like the bad guy.
    Also think of it this way, if shes willing to cheat on her current boyfriend, what's stopping her from cheating on you if you end up dating?
    Sorry I had to be "that guy", but its only the right thing to do.

3. First rule of football just because there is a goalie doesn't mean one can't score

4. Tell her how you feel and let her decide (If she's really feeling you and he ain't treating her right, she'll let him down and you'll have the ok). Don't try to be sneaky and "connect" with her on the low though, might get your ass whipped..or worse, a cap in it (I said that same thing as well, "Over a chick?", but from what I've seen during my years in Chicago, it's definitely a possibility).

5. put yourself in the other guys shoes. it sucks to have someome cheat on you dont be that guy. of course im just a guy on the interwebz its your choice.

6. Sex requires two people so it wouldn't be all his fault

7. [quote name='"Lakplayer601"']

Sex requires two people so it wouldn't be all his fault[/quote]

true, thats why i said its his decision. it all depends on the situation. but imo you should try to stay away from people already in realtionships, because normaly nothing good can come of it.

8. Just be amazing while toking :D Make her laugh, keep a good conversation, touch her arms when you guys talk, watch a movie together, do stuff like that... Dont push things, let it be.

You will have fun! :D

9. Nah she just wants to smoke

10. High sex=best sex

11. Don't get in between peoples relationships and save yourself some trouble. Until then, smoke one. :smoking:

12. I wouldn't even do that much. That's just putting the girl in a completely awkward position.

"You have a boyfriend, but I like you, so now you have to make a choice!"

Just fuckin' leave it be. Hang out with her, be there for her, if/when her relationship ends, maybe you'll be next in line. :p

13. Put the bitch in the friend zone.

14. bad guys always win

15. Football has a goalie? :confused:

16. This guy knows whats up. Good advice right now.

Just hang out smoke, keep a good conversation going, and just make it a very comfortable situation for her.

17. One simple solution.

We kill the batman

18. Exactly, which may just give OP what he wants anyway.

If she's having any issues with her boyfriend and realizes that this male friend of hers is always there for her and always sweet to her (and has never put her in the awkward position of saying "I like you, decide between me and your boyfriend), she may just rethink the relationship she's in and decide she'd be better off with OP.

Unless she's totally happy in the relationship she's in, in which case... well, you're shit out of luck and shouldn't be trying to screw up a happy relationship anyway. :p

19. And that doesn't fuckin work OP^^ especially if she's in a long term situation. I've literally been in the same exact situation

20. Im just gonna go there and we'll chill and have a good time.. see where it goes in the future i guess haha.