Going to a gay club

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have any straight guys here been to a gay club? There is one 45 minutes away from here that my friend and I are talking about going to. I hear that alot of straight girls go there so they can dance without getting hit on, which would make it much easier for a guy to get laid since the gay to straight ratio is far unbalanced..

Anyone have experience?

2. Yeah you can go to a gay club, if you're Gay. :rolleyes:

Have fun getting hit on by scrunchy and the boys

[​IMG]

3. it wouldnt make it easier to get laid....seeing as they go there to avoid guys trying to fuck them.

4. Said it before me..

Thats actually counter productive OP

5. prolly get some head in a dark bathroom there.

6. But I'm sure some of the guys are bi, so girls might expect to be flirted with. Idk, it was just an idea a friend and I came up with.

7. ya thats pathetic if im at a gay bar im not trying to get hit on by old straight dudes that cant pull bitches in their own bars.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here's the thing man, if your straight its only acceptable to go if you are led in by women. otherwise two men walking in are gonna be assumed to be gay and when you tell the girls you aren't they're just gonna look at you like wierdos.

9. Ive also thought of this, late in the night the girls are drunk and prolly want some dick, but there are only gay dudes there . That's where us straight guys come in

10. Any group of straight women who go to a gay club to party are probably not interested in “getting laid” that night.

On the other hand, you might get a free drink or two. Just don’t get greedy, or you may find out first-hand what it is like to be on the receiving end of some unwanted attention.

11. [quote name='"DTwnvrlfthbghl"']ya thats pathetic if im at a gay bar im not trying to get hit on by old straight dudes that cant pull bitches in their own bars.[/quote]

I'm 18 and have never been to a club/bar before..

12. Yeeeah, but the purpose for them going there is to NOT get hit on and those bi guys probably ruin that for them. You'd just be interfering with that experience.

I'd rather just go to a regular club where the girls dress to impress..

Meaning they want you to hit on them

13. Dude don't listen to them , go and score some drunk bitches

14. [quote name='"Cloudyjon"']Dude don't listen to them , go and score some drunk bitches[/quote]

I like your style

15. fix'd :cool:

16. [quote name='"Meneks"']
    fix'd :cool:[/quote]

Lmao, that would be terrible

17. Seems like an idea that would sound good until you weren't stoned...I am guessing you get a handy from someone in leather, male or female...questionsble.

18. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Seems like an idea that would sound good until you weren't stoned...I am guessing you get a handy from someone in leather, male or female...questionsble.[/quote]

Lol all stoned ideas are good until you ain't stoned, I mean I get the point, but dude it's a gay bar. I rather throw a party at my house nothing against gays, just stand a better chance at a non gay party

19. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

Lol all stoned ideas are good until you ain't stoned, I mean I get the point, but dude it's a gay bar. I rather throw a party at my house nothing against gays, just stand a better chance at a non gay party[/quote]

It's not a highdea, I don't even smoke anymore. I think it's a decent idea, if not it's still worth the experience

20. Went to a gay bar on my 21st on accident.

Not one single good looking female was in sight. Sad zombie was sad.

So I walked next door, and they were hiding in the "Bro" bar next door. Vocal house FTW!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.