Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to a concert

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Aug 27, 2010.

1. so i'm going to a concert tonight. How should i go about smoking. Should I just do it before hand? Or is there a clever way to do it there? I'm gonna be out in the lawn section, I just dont wanna get in trouble.

2. you just have to worry about getting it in. I usually preroll a bunch of joints or brign a small one hitter, i usually but it in a cloth sunglasses case and hang it from my bent in front of my dick in between my pants and boxers. No one is going to care if you smoke on the grass at an outdoor concert, ive done it many times. If your still sketched out wait till it gets dark before you burn

3. i preroll joints, but them in a bag, and put the bag in my boxers, for this i wear jockey boxers cuz they got a pouch for your dick that works perfect.

If you want to be extra safe, put them in a highlighter or pen and put that ina girls purse who ur with.

4. Exactly what I was going to recommend doing. It really depends on the venue, some places are extremely strict about that shit, others turn the other way. The highlighter thing is fool proof though, it hasn't failed me yet.

5. Word, i just put 3 or so in a bag and roll the bag up, then put that in the highlighter.

6. Hide the joints in a cigarette package.

7. #7 GreyMatterTripp, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010

In cali as long as you don't bring anything hard or glass in (pipe) you should be fine. I don't know about Houston. It's a concert and no one cares if you smoke on the lawn or really otherwise, as long as it's not in front of a security guard at the gate or some shit you'll be fine. Feel the vibe of the concert. Look for people tokin, migrate towards them and light up.
    :smoking:

8. i usually pre roll some joints/blunts before and wear compression shorts underneath whatever pants i am wearing and just put the goods on my inner thigh.

9. most places check cig cartons. if your with any women, have them stash joints in their bra. if your not, then get a container for them and tape them to the inside of your boxers by your dick so security doesnt touch there. ive done it at more uptight places like msg and izod.

but most places are chill. i saw sublime the other day and i saw like 6 guys hitting bowls and guys had to empty out their pockets and get patted down at the entrance. i just had my girl put 4 blunts in her bra and we were good. they usually also go through purses pretty thoroughly so id be careful

edit; btw outdoor venues usually dont give a fuck so you shouldnt get caught in the act

10. i went to a doobie bros concert with my fam a few years back at jones beach, well three girls in front of us were smoking a bowl and theres security right there, they say nothing. the guy behind us has a cigar and security tells him to put it out, then there was an argument. it was funny