Going through a pretty shitty situation right now

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Jul 25, 2011.

1. My sister usually gets back from work around 9:30 and it's almost 11 right now and she's not back yet. We tried calling her only to be sent straight to voicemail (we know for sure the phone isn't dead because there is a charger in the car). It all started yesterday when she requested to leave work early due to being "sick". But when she got back home she seemed really depressed and my parents were trying to consult her and all that. Turned out she was not happy with all the pressure she's been getting at work. When I saw her leaving for work this morning I said to her "hey whats up? you leaving for work?" and she didn't respond even though she doesn't have any bad feelings towards me recently. I know for sure she didn't kill herself or anything that bad (no matter how much shit she goes through, she's never suicidal). I'm not too worried about a death but I'm more worried about her well being. This is just a shitty time for my family right now. :(

2. Thats scary. good vibes to u and urs man hope the best.

3. please let us know when u get in contact with her!

4. drive to her work and find out if she went anywhere else

5. Relax, there's a million different scenarios that could have happened. You just need to think like the Zen Buddhists. You need to detach from everything which keeps you down. Maybe something bad did happen to your sister, but you need to realize that these things happen. I know it sounds selfish, but it's the only way to deal with sadness. She has her own problems to worry about, and you have yours.

I guarantee you, it is always darkest before the dawn. For example, take the jews during the holocaust. Before the holocaust, a lot of the german jews lived in shitty ghettos and were made fun of and stuff. Then the holocaust happened, and that sucked. That was the dark. The dawn came when they were freed and given their own country. Now, that country is kind of in a crappy state, but atleast it's better than what they had before don't you think?

So my point is things will only improve. This is the way of the universe. As life started out as a micro organism in an ooze puddle billions of years ago, it has improved itself to the diversity of our world now. The galaxy, which was once filled with violent explosions, asteroids, and overall danger, is now a safe place hospitable for life.

6. I had a close friend who killed himself about a year ago. Nobody knew why he was 26 always a happy person, had a good job, good salary, nice car and house. Right before he killed himself he sent an E-mail to all his contacts including me saying "Goodbye." I wish the best of luck to your sister and family, hope all goes well.

7. Hoping the best for you and your family man. Stay strong and let us know how it goes

8. Good vibes to u and ur family, relax though million diffrent scenarios, she might just need some alone time

9. OP did she come home

10. So WTF happened?

11. OP you better post back!

12. wait, so your sister was late getting home from work and her phone was off?

fail to see problem

13. dude what is up O_O

14. Let us know what happened, please!
    Also, not to bring you down, but how do you know she isn't suicidal... I've been there before and I sure as hell did not let anyone know.

15. I'm very sorry that you're worried for your sister and she isn't doing so well.

Honestly, if she's of legal age and is out for an extra hour than usual...then its not really a big deal. She may just need some space.

Anyone can feel suicidal. Some of the people you least expect to kill themselves do. Try talking to your sister...ask her "I'm worried for your safety. Are you hurting yourself?". That doesn't really mean cutting, but maybe excess drinking, suicidal thoughts, hardcore drug use, etc.

Good vibes towards you and your sis.

16. #16 SirBuddly420, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    -Sorry, this isn't 4chan.

Cya.

Stylez1877

17. ^ Take that shit somewhere else.

OP, I hope she's back safe and sound in no time.

18. No response? I smell troll ass.

19. Guys cut the guy some slack, his sister is missing, don't jump to the conclusion the guy is a troll, if I was him I would have more shit to worry about than keeping a thread updated.

20. Good luck smoke some bud :hello: