Going places when stoned?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by L8Nrollinup, Jan 19, 2014.

1. i love going places stoned it makes everything so much better 

2. Stoned ass fuck in class.
    Best class ever. Any class is the best when your stoned.

:D

3. I actually went to church today baked. Ended up enjoying the girls in the bench ahead of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I deal with stoners at work all the time. If they come in reeking of bud I always tell them "hey you smell good" and I always get a scared look from them or a giant laugh. I treat them like royalty though if they're not jerks (very small minority are jerks). I know how it is, I don't add to the stigma. Just because you smoke doesn't mean you should be treated different.

5. The best is taking the bus or train with my music just blasting, I get into my own world and it's fantastic

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. my stoner friends, my partner and I went to the movies buzzing quite strongly. It was my first time out properly stoned. I get para and I can't enjoy myself. we were in a long line at the movie candy bar and I noticed I wore odd socks. I proceeded to say out loud 'omg my socks. I wore odd socks!' not only did all my friends look and laugh.. but the whole line in front of us turned heads. I was so embarrassed

sent from my HTC one

7. Love blasting some old school jams while i'm orbiting Saturn, and my ex-coworkers(just quit today) never knew i was baked, vaping has changed how i smoke. Anytime all the time

8. its like, youre walking round really looking and thinking about all these humans, whether they are real or its really your own little world, ever notice when your high and you really observe your surroundings, you realise  humans, normally are all so avoidant and self conscious! they all just walk around doing their own thing, worried about what people will think of them. its a corrupt way of thinking really. honestly next time youre baked walk around your town and really observe and think about what is going on.

9. I went into best buy high today.....I went to pick a movie and it was pretty chill. The guys at the door greeted me, and when I went to check out this old cashier asked me if I had a brother named Eric( which I don't). Every time I go in there i feel like I'm in a store from the future because of the all the technology.

"We can't stop here this is bat country"-Fear and Loathing

10. Usually every time I go somewhere I'm stoned. I go to school every morning fried then usually if I go out to eat somewhere I smoke before. But I'm usually pretty chilled out I don't freak out too much unless I see a cop then shit gets real.

Peaceeeeeee

11. #51 xgamezx, Mar 10, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    I like smoking on my way to Starbucks in the morning when I wake and bake. Whenever I lower my window a cloud of smoke always enters their drive thru window. They love it lol, they always give me that squinty eye look. It always throws them off because I'm usually always in a suit haha! MJ smokers come in many shapes and forms!

12. I find if I go out in public I don't give a shit so it's Great but if I'm around rents or ppl who don't know I smoke and are close to me it kinda kills the high since I have to try to act "sober" I usually just like to let my mind go and feel what I feel if I'm alone. Anyone se feel this way ?

13. I ripped a few bowls in a mall parking garage one time then walked around inside for a while...it was one of the most intense places I've ever been while stoned, it kinda freaked me the fuck out at first because of the sea of like a hundred people in each direction. Once I got past the paranoia and wondering "oh shit can they tell I'm high?" it was pretty badass. I felt like I was someone from 50 years ago that was all of the sudden brought to the future and was experiencing what 2013 was like all at once, crazy shit

I'm  a manager at Best Buy. From going to other stores I can assure you 5-10 of those employees burrrn. I make oil with one of my buddies from work.

15. yeah its kinda like once you go somewhere (especially new) your stoned high becomes more of a trip high. it upgrades your high.

16. Driving through the country completely blazed and realizing I'm going 100Km/h - 120Km/h

Walking through my woods and finding this GLORIOUS spot to grow weed. I posted some pictures on a post I made.  

17. I used to love going out on my bike smoking a j while riding. Wish my bike didn't get stolen

18. I'll go anywhere stoned except my own house, I don't want my parents and sister to know or my balls would be chopped. Lol the key to be calm and stoned in public is to relax and be with a group of friends.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Ugh I do the same. I feel like I look like I'm freaking out though. I went to with high once. Not a good idea.

20. Its not crazy story but I can relate.
    Story 1) I'm like 15 and just smoked the first time (3 or 4 years ago) we smoked in some sketch ass places but I was stupid then. Night time rolled around and my friends were skating in an empty lot downtown. Cop drives by and slows down but keeps going... I freak and call my mom to come get me (couldn't drive) she does but before she shows a cop is driving around downtown and I freaked and hid by a dumpster outside a bank. My mom came and got me and didn't know I was high... cop was probably just patrolling downtown now that I think about it...

Well that's really the only paranoid time other than every munchy run ever. The employees at restaurants freak me out.

Sent from my Z750C using Grasscity Forum mobile app