Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going out to smoke alone

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoned342, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Who does this? I only go out to smoke with friends so what do you normally do by yourself? Just take a walk or... :smoke:

2. just the other day, it was a lovely day, so i went for a walk down the beach with my dog and a nice joint :) it was beautiful, he is amazing to watch when your stoned, could watch him for hours

3. I smoke in my room. With my window closed. And my door open so it doesn't get too smokey. But sometimes especially when i was like 15 i would take my dog out for like a ten minute walk. Then i would go behind my house and smoke a jay or my bowl. Don't try to walk and smoke a j wastes too much weed.

4. When i went i casually sat back on the grass, and while i was there, i met another stoner just chillin with his pipe ! :smoke:

5. I mostly smoke by myself because I don't have many pot smoking friends. But I have a lazy boy on my balcony so I just listen to music or browse youtube and gc on my phone.

6. Ive done this a couple of times... its pretty fun... actually yesterday i parked somewhere blazed then went to my favorite record store in Long Beach called Fingerprints. It was legit. I ended up buying a Cream album too haha:smoke:

7. Going for a hike with a few j's is a nice relaxing time.

8. I usually sit on my porch with my laptop, listen to music, and smoke a jay.

9. I smoke in my house
    I smoke near
    I smoke while removing my gf's blouse (fuck-off it's the only word I know that rymes with house)
    I smoke while drinking beer
    I smoke far
    I smoke away
    I smoke in my car
    I smoke everday!

Just made up that Cat in the Hat shit. My list would be longer but I can't possibly ryme all the places I smoke.

10. i smoked a blunt the other day in the bleachers of the track/field where my old hs football team used to play cause i was copping right by there

it was fun and then i met up with my friends after

11. When I feel like getting high alone, I put on a movie, sit on my ass and pack the launch box.

12. I love smoking outside alone, doesn't matter if it's snowing, raining, boiling. I'll go to some specific spots where I'm left alone but still able to see the liveliness of the city. It's a great way to think for yourself.

13. Bong and sploof
    foolproof

14. I'm in LA four days a week, and I like to go to the roof of the apartment building I stay at and chill with my bowl and watch the city at night.

15. when we have nice sunny days, i take my homemade bong and glass bowl to the bach porch and rip it up :D (EHLE in the mail :D)

16. i smoke alone 80% of the time its nice just chilling out doing w/e lol plus i dont have many friends that smoke.

17. Im minutes away from smoking a bowl on my balcony looking out at the trees. Best times are smokin by yourself just relaxing and not giving a fuck.

18. Glass of wine and some green is all I need. It's fun with friends but alone you get super stoned.

19. I prefer being alone most of the time so I go out to smoke all the time. I feel way less sketchy smoking a bowl in the car or cruise n burning, or even smoking a spliff walking down the street, than if I were to do so with a group of people. Whom are probably being loud and annoying.

20. i just moved about 30mins from my hometown, and havent yet made any smoking friends around here yet. so i usually smoke outside in the mornings and at night when my parents are asleep. I always roll a fat blunt before bed and sit in my backyard a smoke. its very relaxing especially on clear nights :smoke: