Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going out into the city this morning, how to score some marijuana???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheapBastard, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Just use my guide in my sig.

2. You are all wrong just make a huge sign saying need weed and stand on a street corner

3. Of course it's going to be hard when you're wearing a tie and shit.

Just act like a stoner and people will try to sell you weed.

I'm in IL and I just get super baked, put on some jeans, slippers and a t-shirt that's one size too small. Then I go to Taco Bell and the liquor store, 95% of the time by then I get some one who comes up to me and asks if I'm looking to buy. If I still don't have anything by then I go to the car parts store, never failed.

And I'm white.

4. Put on old ripped up clothes and don't shave for a month then. Take a sharpie and wright on peice of cardboard: Will Smoke Weed For Food

5. Rasta colors are usually a good sign. Not likely at a theater though, but don't let the colors mislead you. Some dipshits wear it to be "uber kewl".

See also: Bob Marley apparel.

6. Dude its much simpler than that. Just walk around and find people that fit the stoner stereotype (ie. rasta colors, tie dye, longer hair etc.) and strike up a conversation like hey hows it going. Then say something like, "Hey, know where I could find any bud around here?" If they are down they will help you out or will say sorry man I can't find any either. But here is the best part, if they give you a confused look when you ask if they know where to find bud, simply play it off and say, "Ya, you know, bud light. Do you know anywhere I can buy some bud light." That way the suspicious is off of you and you can just say thanks and walk away.

7. If hes wearing a bob marley shirt theres a big chance hes a wanna be stoner douche, i usually avoid those ones(no offence to bob marley)

8. i don't like that you feel you need to act more of a thug when talking to black people. a dealer is a dealer and if he wants customers, he doesn't care if you sound like a hillbilly or if you have an Indian accent or if you sound like DMX. so if you are looking to find a dealer, i suggest you hang around a convenience store and wait for someone to buy some rolling papers or a dutch and ask them.

9. Ya because a person who wears a Bob Marley shirt he is a wanna be? Dumbest statement I have read alllllllllllll day.

10. Pretty much 90% of the barbers in a barber school sell or smoke weed but this statement is only true if it's a barber school full of mexicans blacks or tatted up white people. They have to look hard or look like a stoner pretty much for this statement to be true no offense.

11. My only advice, when your asking say somthing simple like "hey bro, you got that herb?" not like some sketchy ass thing I saw you sayin earlier.

12. Definitely ask black dudes. always works for me and my boyfriend, and we're white. Just be cool, don't be over the top "gangsta" sounding but don't sound like an uptight nerd either. Be laid back and project good energy haha :-D

13. Just walk up to ablack guy and say "aye man, where that loud at?"

But kinda mumble

14. Not at all what I meant. It's just a ton of wannabe stoners try to act all cool by wearing bob marley shirts and shit. I'm not saying wearing a Bob Marley shirt automaticley makes someone a wannabe.

15. Why all the asking black people..just saying lol

16. hahahaha ya I'm surprised nobodies said to ask a mexican.

17. you can get pot anywhere, don't ask an employee, they won't risk losing their jobs for a stranger. Black dudes with dreads? definitely. White guy with tear drop tattoos on his face? definitely, dirty teenagers definitely. You'd be suprised who you can find weed from, but there are some bets that are better than others. Just ask, no one is gonna call the cops on you say "hey you know where I can get some bud?" #1 place to ask for some pot? gas station. Drug dealers and users a) need gas and b) they need to get their smokes, t heir rolling papers and more than not a black and mild or swishers. Good luck it's really a 50/50 crapshoot if you're gonna score some, keep us updated.

18. I ant believe the dumb ass responses your getting.. First off go to the hang out spot around whwre ever you're at..look for anyone that looks just standing around and well someone that possibly fits the dealer profile. Walk up to them nan chalantly and ask something like "ey man you know where I can get some bud around here" if you do happen to find a dealer ask "yo you working right now" hell reply "what you want" and you let him know....

I'm from nyc so street dealers are my first option...

19. #40 mysticman34, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Congratulations.... you sir are also a duche