Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going out for a smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Oct 16, 2010.

1. i live with my parents. my dad knows about me smoking weed and totally disagrees but my mum has no idea about it. (to my knowledge)

problem is, and it's a weird problem is that when i go out late at night, for example i like to pop out at 11pm, go for a walk and smoke a joint then come home.

problem is, it's weird to do that and i don't always have an excuse for why i popped out for 15 minutes in the middle of the night. they're usually asleep. but sometimes i'll be walking in to my room which is opposite my parents and my mum will call out asking what i'm doing. and the awkward questions in the morning like, where did you go out last night?

i hate having to feel really awkward when i get back in, and i can't smoke in doors. (that's how my dad found out!)

weird question but does anyone have any suggestions? it's almost impossible for me to sneak out as the stairs are directly next to my parents room and they keep their door open (god knows why?)

or am i just being paranoid? i'm 20 years old ffs surely i should be able to go out when i want for however long i want without worrying?!

2. make a Green Dragon or tincture. get high whenever you want and no one will ever know

3. Buy a pack of cigs and tell them you're going outside for a smoke.

This way you aren't lying to your parents.

4. Make a sploof and smoke inside.

5. dude open a window and smoke out of a sploof, spray some citris magic around

6. This.

7. just tell your mom that you smoke weed and you were going to smoke a joint. i told my mom i smoke weed a long time ago near when i first started. but i don't know your parents so i don't know if they would understand.:hello: that or if you can climb out of your window onto your roof smoke a j on your roof. or but a pack of cigs but don't actually smoke them cause cigarettes are nasty and kill you and just say i'm going to smoke a cigarette.or you could make a sploof. which is easy all you do is get a toilet paper roll empty of course get a few dryer sheets and tie the dryer sheets around one end with an elastic and then blow your toke through it and then it will just smell like dryer sheets.

8. ya just tell em u smoke cigs

9. Its only awkward if you think its awkward.
    Just say you were going for a walk to clear your mind.
    Talking a walks actually helps you relax and stuff, so just tell them that.

If you continue taking walks often, eventually they'll think its normal.

10. This

Also just smoking a joint out the window is a good plan if your house is two stories or if your window is far enough away from their window.

11. thanks for the suggestions! i think they'd be more angry if they thought i was smoking cigs, to be honest! :smoke: i don't wanna smoke in doors if they're inside or are coming home that same day. it's just far too risky, i used to get away with it loads but i promised to not do it again after i got caught, so i wouldn't wanna risk it again ;)

12. Smoke inside and open a window. But you're 20 years old, tell them to stop treating you like a damn child.

13. nigguh u 20 and still livin with em? get a job man...im 18years old and i live by myself for ffs

14. Say you went over to the store and got a drink/snack (carry a drink/snack) on you if he wants to see it.

Say you're watching your friends pets because they went on vacation.

15. get a dog and walk it haha. thats what i do. i bring my dog and i bring a fat j and just say the reason i was gone for 30 mins was cause my puppy loved playing in the grass and shitting everywhere.

16. wear athletic clothes and say you went for a run ?

17. ^^^ thats a good idea. but im high as hell right now, so the last part is funny to me. new sig.