Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going on vacation 2500 miles away - help?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amerrin, Jul 14, 2011.

1. So, basically I'll be flying from Norther Nevada into Orlando. We'll be spending 5 days in Orlando, and another 3 days on a cruise in the Bahamas.

I guess I don't need to tell you guys this but 10 DAYS WITHOUT WEED AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

Do you guys have any good ideas, advice, or tips for me to either:
    a) get the hookup in Orlando so I can buy and smoke there
    b) transport 1/8 oz - 1/4 oz through the airport
    c) how I can get weed onto the cruise ship
    d) some magical idea to allow me to possess MJ 2500 miles away

Any input or ideas would be highly appreciated! I've heard of people taking edibles through the airport...but idk, I love to smoke!

2. I won't say it because you already know you have problems..

Now, I would make edibles and a lot of them to make me last the trip if I couldn't go 10 days without them.
    From what I've heard Florida has strict rules on weed. Finding a hook up in the south east might be a stuggle. I can assure you once you're on that boat, you won't be finding bud unless you're at port and you ask a local.

If you enjoy the act of smoking, you could bring bud with you or pre-rolled joints, but I don't think the risk/reward is great enough. Stick to edibles and bring a pre-made lunch in a lunch box. When flying my sister always brings her healthy lunch in a pink sack and she has no issues. If you get busted with an edible that can be a lot easier to get dropped or not as caught as compared to straight flower.

Just gotta think is the risk really worth the reward... ALso, you'll be on vacation, have a drink.

If you're really disparate you could put a 1/4 in a bag and swallow and shit it out.

3. Get a quarter and stick it in your ass wrapped in cellophane or just swallow it. It's not that hard... Be safer sticking it up rather than swallowing though, as it won't have to go through stomach acid etc

4. Edibles are the way to go. Just ask around when you get to Orlando. Yeah it's weird and awkward but forcing yourself to say hello and introduce yourself will easily lead to bud. Remember 1 in 3 Americans admit to smoking weed. Check out a club called Makos when you are in Orlando, insane club. Nowhere near the tourist area though, you'll be driving into the city.

5. Yay, I can turn from a pot head into an alcoholic for 10 days - problem solved!

Ha, jokes. But in all sincerity, you're probably right. Think I'm just gonna go without for 10 days; at least in this way, my tolerance will have a chance to catch up again. I just kept imagining how wonderful walking through Disneyworld blazed would be...what a great thought.

I'm thinking I'll just cook up the poor man's edible - a firecracker - and scarf it before the plane ride to make it a little more smoothe and good farewell for 10 days. Really is a shame though :(

6. Time for a little tolerance break....

7. I hate it when people say they cant go a short period of time without weed, In my opinion life is awesome, and i actually want to be there for some of it

8. Well sir, that is your personal opinion. I'm not saying I *can't* go without it. I'm saying I prefer to smoke as do many people on this forum. Would I rather have to sit through a god damn Peter Pan ride blazed - hell yeah I would - but does that make me less of a significant individual than yourself? No, no it does not. Get off your high horse, buddy.

9. People like you add to the bad reputation marijuana already wrongly has.

10. You are the kind of person that adds to the bad reputation American intelligence already has.

11. Bring two dime bags each filled with a gram. Tape these two sacks onto the inside of your boxers near your junk. Bring an apple to smoke out of. Easy as fuck through airport, especially in Nevada..if you were in new york or jersey it'd be a different story.

12. Ok, Issue number one, buy bud in Orlando. I bought bud in Tampa recently, lot's of little shops on streets have bongs and shit in them also gas stations do, so you go there wait for someone to go and if they are looking at bongs and shit and you think they smoke approach them when they leave the place and ask them if they smoke and then go from there. Also, on the cruise ship there isn't really security to get on. Just a few people to check paperwork and pass ports, that's all I went through. If you have a balcony attached to your room on the ship then you are set to smoke, the wind is usually fast on the ocean to carry the smoke and smell away pretty fast. A lot of the people that work on the cruise ships are people that are pretty chill and everything so don't be a dick to them and they are nice in return, so remember that when you are high haha :D

13. And you are the kind of person who assumes everyone on this forum is from america.

14. If I get some free time with my rent-a-car, this is exactly what I'm gonna do. Considering if I was attempting to get a hook-up around here, I'd do the exact same thing, so it'd bound to yield results. Appreciate the input!

15. You sir are wrong. They have an invention now called a full body scanner :eek: This means it doesn't matter where it is because they can see it! Have fun getting through that thing because they select 1 person out of like 5 or so people to go through. Not good enough odds in my book.

16. i heard putting it underneath your deoderant but like, inside the actual plastic case it comes in it won't smell or be easily found... never tried, just heard

17. Our airport is tiny. They definitely don't have full body scanners. I actually attend school in LA, and I fly through LAX several times a year and have never even seen these scanners there - though I know they exist.

However, I just don't have the courage to take bud through an airport like that. What I was thinking of was vacuum packing the bud, sticking that inside a bag of coffee grounds and vacuum packing that, then put it inside my checked bag, what do you all think?

18. In answer to your question, Melt some inside of a candle.
    This should eliminate the smell completely, and offer a good hiding place.

19. You gotta do some sneaky shit. IDK if they use full body scanners at all airports.. Ive never been to an airport... But just think of the most discreet way to hide a few grams in your luggage... Like inside the seams or something idk dude.

20. in my opinion its realllly not worth it. If you get caught you won't just get charged for possession. You'll be charged for smuggling drugs. Basically you'll get in SOOOO much more trouble than it's worth.