Going on a trip and need quick advice...plz help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Laughing Grass, Apr 24, 2009.

1. As the title says I am going on a trip tomorrow to southern virginia to do a cig run and to pick up an ounce of some good bud. Anyways I have 3 plants and 1 of which is a sprout that just sprouted today. I've been using cfl light in a lamp to keep these babies growing. Anyways the 1 is a sprout as stated above and the other 2 are a little more then 2 weeks old. 1 is an autoflower and the other is g13 purple skunk and the sprout is also an autoflower. Just so you guys are aware of the strains and have all the info needed to give me some advice. I live with anti-pot people so unforcantly I cant keep these plants in that lamp while I am gone. I will be leaving at 4pm tomorrow so they will get some light and I will return sunday prolly at 4pm. So this means the plants will be with no light at all for about 48 hours. I am wondering if this will be exceptable or will I come home to droppy yellow plants? I read another thread about the guy with the dea granny, but his plants are alot more developed then mine are and the sprout kinda makes me nervous. I could put the sprout in my windowsill so it gets about 3 hours of direct sunlight, but I cant put all 3 in the window because I tried that and I could see the 2 plants. Sorry for the rant, but I need to know before I leave and I wanted to get as much info as possible out in my OP. Thanks in advance guys.

2. You say you have a cfl. Leave that on for the time you are away. At least it´s something.

3. I wish I could man, but my roommates will see it as a lamp on with nobody in the room and they will go to turn it off and discover my plants. This is why I was gunna hide them in a box and put it under my bed while im gone. Im going to put the sprout in the window cuz you cant see it and i dont wanna risk it streaching which is what im thinking the other 2 plants might do as well. I figure if I seal the box though there wont be any light to make the other 2 plants strech.

4. Plan better?

5. I desided I am going to go ahead and plant my plants outdoors a little earlier then I was going to. Atleast they will get alot of sun and starting tomorrow its going to be in the 80's with lows around 65 degreez which is perfect for growing. The only thing is that the autoflower is still in shock or rebuilding its root system from a previous transplanting, but im going to do the water trick where you water the soil, leave it for an hour and flip the plant upside down and let the whole thing come out and stick it in the ground. Before I just dug up the plant like a stoned noob. So I guess this issue has been resolved.

6. #6 Laughing Grass, Apr 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
    Ok so I planted the 2 plants outside now. I transported them in a butter tub and brought along some water so I could make sure they were watered before I leave in a few hours. Anyways, the purple skunk was too tall for the butter tub so I tilted the plant a little so it would fit and when I found the spot I was going to plant and opened the butter tub, the leaves were very droopy for some reason. How come it went from being very happy to being very droopy within just 10 minutes of being in a butter tub? The autoflower was fine though cuz it was small enough to fit I guess. Anyways, the deed is done now and I have the 3rd sprout in the windowsill cuz its just a baby sprout that shot up yesterday. If anyone knows a possible answer to my question about the purple skunk, dont hesitate to let me know what you think. I will have internet and I love coming here when im stoned. I am looking forward to picking this ounce up tonight so im siked right now.