Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going High to Work/School

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beyondblazed, May 1, 2009.

1. Anybody ever decide to toke it up before heading to the job or school??
    a couple of friends and i did so and when we showed up, we were just there in class laughing at everything haha
    nobody expected it so it was great

2. I love doing this im 18 in my junior year of highschool (got held back in 1st grade) and my school lets kids off at lunch so we go and smoke at lunch all the time =D

3. Keep ur head on a swivel man. you'd be surprised how many current LEOs are ex-tokers. especially if you get complacient and thinks, "no body expected." trust me, just because they dont bring it to your attention dont mean they dont notice.

4. Mmm yeah I used to go to school baked pretty much every day... Took my Bio test baked, got a merit haha was pretty stoked.
    I work at KFC, and back in the day I used to go there sober... then toke up on my break. There's something sooo relaxing about hitting the bong, sitting in my car behind work, listening to music...

5. Always struck me as unnecessarily risky. Besides, i dont like being confined when i toke, therefore being stuck in a class for the duration would really get under my skin.

6. I literally try to go everywhere high. It makes me nicer.

7. not worth it

8. total waste of a high..i went to a few classes high my frosh yr in college..total waste wouldve have been better spent not going

9. well i go to school high almost every morning, theres something about cruising a bowl to school that is just a soothing ritual haha. i try to dip out during lunch too with some people if i leave the school although i have smoked in the bathroom 3 times with a pinchie( : risky business, but as long as you pinch it rip and leave your good, as long as you pick an empty sketchy bathroom ( mine are these bathrooms up by the shop and artroom which is literally always empty). but i try not to get too ripped before work since im a telefundraiser haha. cant sound to sloppy on the phones since i gotta make that bonus :D

10. Well most days I'll smoke a few bowls throughout the day, so I'm usually high at work or school... bout 75% of the time. I don't find it bothersome at all. Helps make it more interesting.

11. Once you grow up some, you will realize its not as fun getting high before doing something important (mostly because you have to get a job and you don't want to get fired, or else you can't pay bills). I used to get high before class when I was still in school and it's something I wish I hadn't done because I slacked off too much. You get a better experience if you can just be mellow at home or some place you don't have responsibilites to take care of. Just because you have weed, doesn't mean you should smoke it whenever. The decision is yours, but if you ask some people who are a little older and mature you will probably get a similar response.

12. I used to get high before I went to class. Unfortunately, I didn't get much out of it, and found it generally boring. Class sober is much more educational.

I used to have an overnight paper route, and I had to be high when I went on that. Usually I'd smoke about halfway through the night also, since half the roads I took were back roads. It was the only way to stay awake when everyone else was asleep.

13. I got lifted at school once. Not really fun and it didn't help me remember the material. Just a waste, in my opinion, and you get less out of school.

14. Guess I'm not a grown up :rolleyes:

15. i did it everyday at school before and durring also i havent been to work sober since for like 2 years lol

16. yeah before school when i was in high school i would rip down bongloads as fast as i could before class. 2 times ive cough/puked on my way out because i was just trying to hard lol.
    and my manager knew i smoke but one time i was blazed at work and he took me off to the side and was like "dude" my first answer was "uh no man im not high i just went swimming...lol! yea no i didnt. man im high" he just told me not to come SO high.
    so that was awesome.:D
    i just like to be high when i do anything really. makes everything +10 better on the fun scale

17. You said it, not me. I was saying more grown up because he's still in school, and I was only giving my opinion. You really should pay attention in school and be educated. If you don't educate yourself how do you expect to help make changes in this world, like legalizing marijuana? The government is hoping you just float through life with no ambition.

18. Going to school high is great; I do it all the time. I can think outside the box more and see the material from a new perspective.

But I never go to work high. I have to work a cash register and counting coins is nearly impossible when I'm blazed.

19. ive been to school high a couple times its pretty sweet

20. I've toked before work a few times. I was stocking shelves, helping customers, straightening merchandise, etc. Retail job basically..

It made lifting huge boxes over your head a lot more fun. As for whether anybody ever knows? Nah. As long as you make an effort to not look blazed, you're fine.