Going from LED to 1000 HPS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Forest Gump, Jan 11, 2011.

1. #1 Forest Gump, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    To make a log story short, I am gently FUCKED!!!!.

I had my girls under a 600 Watt LED and a 400 HPS but no longer have the LED or 400 watt. I canot get a 1000 watt setup until this Friday. So they are currently under a T5 with reds and blues (20 hours). Do any of you know if this may cause any problems, like being stunted etc poor yeild etc.? Any any advice on things to do in the meantime?

Also does anyone know of a Compost Tea with Humus or a good brew method? Mainly focused on the humus

Peace,

Attached Files:

2. u will stress them going from t5 to 1000watt, B1 and keep the light a far away as u can 3ft+ for a few days or until there are no more signs of stress. some times it can take a week or two fro them to ease into the high intensity, or some times it take s a day.

u can buy humates at any hydro store, i like to use botanicares liquid karma, and also house and gardens algen extract, there is another humate ive used its called fossil fuel humic acid. i like both algen extract and karma the best
    as far as compost teas, worm castings, and also anything that comes from the ocean make good teas, there is a good tea u can buy, its called Nature's Solution Compost Tea

3. Right on thanks Man.

Yeah I am planning on vegging them another week and like you said I will keep the light a good 3-4 feet above for the first few days.

As far as compost tea goe I can pretty much put anything in a flter with a bubbler right? I mean like some rich soil with some other additives or nutes? How do I know how much to put in my filter? In this case I will be using paint filters a 5 gallon and bubbler