Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going from a pipe to a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 269257, Aug 6, 2010.

1. So I've been toking out of various pipes for about six months, a daily smoker for about a month. I've been noticing my highs were becoming a little less exciting, but that may be just the same condtions time of day, etc. Anyways, I'm going this weekend to a buddies house and we're going to smoke a fat half zip out of his foot and a half bong. Now I've never smoked out of a bong other than this little six incher i had for about a month. So you guys think I'm going to get way more ripped than usual, or what? I know bongs make it more potent, but will it make a noticeable difference if you have a low-medium tolerance?

2. honestly the mood could affect the high and how much you actually hit from the bong could be a lot more than usual. so if your smoking your normal herb and having a good time doing the high will be great

3. Well if you smoke daily, in the same place, at the same time usually, then of course the high will get boring.

4. Think Of It This Way...
    You Wake Up, take a piss, shower, get something to eat, go to work, come home, crash. wake up, take a piss, shower, get something to eat, go to work, come home, crash.You Wake Up, take a piss, shower, get something to eat, go to work, come home, crash. wake up, take a piss, shower, get something to eat, go to work, come home, crash. You Wake Up, take a piss, shower, get something to eat, go to work, come home, crash. wake up, take a piss, shower, get something to eat, go to work, come home, crash. same basic shit. You need to mix it up for one thing, or your only gunna become super use to your schedule, your high wont be exciting anymore. explore man. buy a gasmask or someshit, strap it on and black out after a bowl. :smoking:

5. Hell yeah I dude. I just got a 18" Roor, and i own a couple smaller bongs and have a high tolerance, but this thing still get's me more ripped than the usual, ounces later...

6. You could smoke a half ounce out of your ass and you would still get stoned hahaha.

7. Hell yeah. +Rep.

8. Your problem is that you are developing a tolerance, nothing more and nothing less.

Bongs DO NOT make your bud more potent. They only hit you harder because of the massive amount of smoke you are able inhale at once. If you smoke a gram it will hit you faster out of a bong than anything else because you are taking it all i at once. If you smoke a gram using anything else you will get just as high but it will take a long as it doues to consume it all.