Going Down on a Chick

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HeemaD, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I love to eat pussy. The way I see it, if your girl gives you head, she deserves to get head back.

I'd never be with a woman who didn't give head. And I wouldn't expect a woman to be with me if I didn't return the favor.

2. eww gross, vagina juices

3. now don't just eat any ol pussy fellas. if its your girl or wife, and she does it to you, then you almost have to. if its some "strange" (strange pussy), like busta and mariah said
    "baby if you give it to me,
    i'll give it to you, i'll do what you want"
    but in these times, if it aint your girl, make sure you have a comdom for your face.

4. Never go down on a fat (unhealthy) chick, you can smell that shit from 10m away.

5. You are missing out man.

I love the taste, and I love when they pull my hair and shove my face deeper :D

6. It's really hot. I think you'll like it. It really turns me on to see how much they're squirming around...driving them crazy.

Do it after a shower and then it won't have any objectionable odors.

7. When my girl says eat, I say how much!!!!!

Tho she'd rather me just rail her, I'd eat her out all day every day. I LOVE her pussy it's PERFECT!

Now if it was SUPER lips down there, jungle like and smelled fishy, it'd be a different story. But her pussy's perfect!

8. ^^yes^^

9. I love eating my girl out and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way. Do you like getting head?

10. #30 devilzlettuce, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    The only way you'll find out if you like it is if you try it bro. I personally love giving it and getting her pussy juice all over my face nothin like cunnilingus lol

11. Aww man eatin pussy is awsome!
    Just get her real wet maybe tweak some nipples and what not.
    When it's all hella slippery you know that's the time to basically just dive face first at that steaming snatch.
    Now you wanna have your tounge flailing about in every direction while you shake your head left to right violently.
    If you really wanna spice things up you could make loud animal noises while jackin it till you bust a nut all over that silly bitch

12. ^^^i pictured this and laughed pretty hard because the animal noise was a monkey

13. If its good pussy then sure why not, but if its that roast beef that you can tell has been beat up go with the "fake chow"

14. Lmao only way to eat "billy widemouth vaginas" is fake chow

15. ^^yes^^

16. I gotta be in the mood to eat pussy.. but I imagine its the same for chicks and blowjobs.

btw.. wont go down unless shaved.

17. went down on one girl only my whole life

18. how the fuck would you know then?

man up.

19. how do you think its nasty? especialy if you have never tried it. maybe its just me but i cant think of anyhting i wouldnt atleast try. maybe im just a sex freak i dont know. when theres a girl i realy want to fuck, i want to do everything to and with her.