Going Crazy !!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by op8man, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Guys,
    I have to admit I'm starting to get overwhelm and overstimulated with data. I started wanting to set up a simple grow room like I used to have. Things have changed so much. Technology has the helm and now ever day I'mm becoming obsessed with another item I need or am suppose to have. I find myself not being satified and wanting bigger and better. I want to know how much success people have had with the DIY charcoal filtration setups. I have a fan in my room which is from a humidifier I took apart. I used it for exhaust and the rest I am building a fog shooter out of it. I was going to take a coffee can (tin) and drill a bunch of little holes in it and fill with activated charcoal held in by a cut store bought filter. But do I really need it or do I ? I am getting into the mods and fixtires along with the DIY projects more than the grow sometimes. I must be going insane.

I am going to post pics today of my room and the ultrasonic fogger I am making. I hope someone can use the info.

2. Yea i know it seems overwheelming at first, but once you actually start your growing, things slow down a lot. You realize how easy growing actually is, and just how rewarding it can be! As for the activated charcoal, depends on what strain your growing, but if security is a concern defineatly get/make your self one. For how easy it is its not worth not doing (if that made any sense). Just make sure you have the main components down and go from there.. Everyone here is here to help so don't be afraid to ask questions.
    Good luck with your grow
    -Dave