Going crazy without weed

Discussion in 'General' started by ghostlyhit, Dec 27, 2012.

1. What do you do when your out of weed? Besides buy more :p Im trying to get ideas of things to do until tomarrow cause im going crazy sittin here sober!

2. Stay busy physically. Gym. Hike. Jog. Basketball. Yoga. Pilates. Etc.

3. read books!!! And I agree, defintely use this opportunity to clear out a bit and get some exercise! Get fresh air, and appreciate how clear life can be sometimes

4. I play poker, primarily since I really can't play when I'm high. Also I find that the main reason why I get cravings is because I'm bored, and I'm used to be okay with being bored when I'm high. Find some shit to do OP and be glad you are not taking stronger drugs lol.

5. Uhh, go about your normal life? I usually just play video games or hang with the gf. :D

6. You should slow it down a little if you feel you the herb.

7. I have to agree with these peeps. Exercise is the only thing I can think of that isn't improved by smoking. It sucks sober and it sucks high. Lol.

8. When im out of weed? Well.. i usually go pick up more. But i never find myself running out totally.

9. Read, do the things you would normally do high, I am sure it wont be that much different.

10. didnt read. Its weed not smack

11. Love working out high, just did it earlier :smoking:

12. Yeah same here it fucking sucks.