going camping for spring break!

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapegoat Adams, Feb 20, 2012.

1. me and 2 buddys are planning on going camping for 2 nights in about a month. any advice on what to bring? of course, weed and alcohol but anything else that would make the experience that much better?

2. also, would smoking in a tent a decent amount make it smell? im sure it wouldnt but the tent is my families and i don't wanna make it reak

3. When is Spring break? Obviously in Spring but is it at the start?

4. it would be at the end of march

5. Ah cool.

As for the actual question, other drug discussion isn't allowed on this website unfortunately (no idea why tbh, but we can't start debating that either for some reason).

Bring whatever you think you need, if you need anything 'extra' take it along. For the smell, I'm not too sure. It would stink for a while but I imagine if you left it open it might air out after a full day maybe.

6. Ipod. Smoke some trippy sativa and load some shamanic drumming on your iPod. Listen to that as you lie on the ground. Peace.

7. [quote name='"Cruizer"']Ah cool.

As for the actual question, other drug discussion isn't allowed on this website unfortunately (no idea why tbh, but we can't start debating that either for some reason).

Bring whatever you think you need, if you need anything 'extra' take it along. For the smell, I'm not too sure. It would stink for a while but I imagine if you left it open it might air out after a full day maybe.[/quote]

Yea were just bringing alcohol too

8. bring...... FOOD lots of FOOD.

9. Bringing an Ipod to a camping trip? That's how you camp? That doesn't sound like camping at all. Try listening to Earth.

10. Toilet Paper and a shovel. Makes camping a lot more fun.

11. I would bring extra lighters,and a back up smoking device,papers.
    Also bring good munchies,maybe some edibles and some music.

12. Dude you gotta bring hot dogs for the camp fire

13. [quote name='"Cloudyjon"']Dude you gotta bring hot dogs for the camp fire[/quote]

Oh don't worry

14. Just making sure! And bud, cant forget the trees =D

15. planning on bringing an 8th :D

16. Bring a quarter just to be carefull! You may get lost out there.