Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going Back to Smoking Every Few Weeks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by doctrgreenthumb, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Aight so I finally gotta do this, I want to go back to smoking every week or every few weeks instead of every day. Just so I can keep my tolerence low and get higher every time I smoke. What can I do to improve the high of when I smoke next? I heard taking omega 3 fish oil restores CBD receptors or something and you get higher, I will try this, but is there anything else I can do similar to this?

2. Mangos, Theres a chemical in them that gets you higher.

3. Have you tried smoking more?

4. #4 Yosh139, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    Yes, omega 3 helps a lot. It's found in lots of seafood, like salmon. Overripe mangos also really intensify the high. It's gotta have that supply of Myrcene, and underripe mangos just don't cut it with the Myrcene. Myrcene is actually found in cannabis, and acts as a catalyst for brain cells for THC to attach itself, and the more Myrcene the more intense the high becomes. :smoke:

Edit:

Source: Enhancing your Marijuana High with the Mango: the Myrcene Terpene

5. Hell yeah! Once I build up a massive tolerance it doesn't matter how much I smoke, I hardly get high

6. Happens to people who smoke too much. Personally I take breaks in between buys as to keep my tolerance down more. About a week or two in between works out well. :smoke:

7. Thats when you move to hash and oil... :smoke:

8. What happens when you grow a tolerance to those? Straight inject it into your system? :rolleyes:

9. Omega 3's do help, and I'd say a little exercise doesn't hurt either. And there's the mango thing, but I've yet to do that myself.

If anything though, simply T-Breaking to the weekend or more does a lot. I like holding out to Fri/Sat/Sun's because it not only makes it feel more rewarding, but there's that time to clear up the head.

10. Fuck me, i'm so sick of reading this. If you want to be "high" again, fucking "HIGH" like the good old days, why don't you try crack? You'll be fucking high then

11. Smoke weed everyday.:cool:

12. [quote name='"tokens"']

Thats when you move to hash and oil... :smoke:[/quote]

This ^^^

Smoke 1/2 gram of hash and tell me you are not bombed.

13. hmmm, might actually try this