Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going back to schawg

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lightgreenhay, Jul 28, 2009.

1. My friend knows a kid selling and hes taxing the F.
    Hes charging like 20g for decent minds and like 25g for something very close to beasters lol

I bought a gram from my friend tonight because he bought from the dude and i was the one wanting to go check it out so thats the only reason i bought it.

I might as well buy schawg or mid grade schawg

I can't wait to get my outdoor grow going next year its hard being patient

2. Don't smoke schwag damn get a new dealer.

3. dude, schwag is not too good for you

Go for the good shit, avoid schwag crashes

4. im gonna have to say...fuck schwag find a new connect.but im not stopping you. SOMEBODY has to smoke the schwag in this world

5. Yup, I say hit the streets for new people that smoke and 'network' until you can get some good rates. Schwag is just a headache, literally.

6. Where u live homie.....they sellin dirt weed for 20-25$ a gram....so yall kush must be bout 100$ a gram smh.

7. shwag is for thirteen year olds, dont smoke it. find a new dealer, it isn't that hard.

8. If you live in the states, don't grow outdoors. Helicopters will see the plants and report you, or if you don't grow them by where you live you won't get caught but your grow will most definately get chopped down. Indoors is the way to go

9. I smoke schwag more than dank. I get decent schwag for $25/8th and I never get headaches. Sure it may take 2 bowls maybe 3 to get high but if you're in a pinch for money it's the only way to go.

10. I smoke some good 30's, I got a deal though, and OZ for 80. I also got 4gs of dank for 50. pretty good deals around where I live.

11. Everyone just rags on schwag and I don't completely understand why. Sure, dank is wayy better but it IS way more expensive. I smoke probably 50/50 schwag/dank and i enjoy a fat blunt of schwag just as much as i enjoy a nice bowl of some headies. Plus once i get some dank i get freakin ripped.:smoking:

12. There are so many damn weed snobs on this site and it pisses me off. They just go on and on about how terrible schwag is like some rich WASP going on and on about how he would never drive a Volvo because "it's so...middle class." You know what? That Volvo gets you to your destination just like any Corvette. It might not be as nice, but it costs a hell of a lot less too. Schwag can still get you just as ripped as some dank any day.

13. It's not just about snobbery.

I typically only smoke chronic. Of course, i started out with schwag and reggies way back in the day, but now i can afford to buy the good stuff. But schwag gets me stoned, not as much as dank though, however i won't turn it down if it's offered to me. My problem with schwag is that buy buying it, you are buying weed from mexican drug runners.

No schwag comes from america, any compressed bud you buy has been packed into a spare tire and driven up from sonora or chihuahua or somewhere. I live near the mexican border and around here there is so much schwag that they are practically giving it away. But i'll make the effort to buy dank marijuana whenever i can, because it comes from right here in the states or the canadian provinces.

It has nothing to do with being "too good" for dirt weed. I don't buy schwag because i don't want to support mexican drug cartels. I want to support local growers and keep the money circulating within our own borders by purchasing high grade weed from people like you and me.

14. Damn 25 for beasters, you really need to talk to that kid about his prices. But shwag isn't always horrible it's good to put in edibles.

15. Yeah, 25 is taxing hard. I would only pay 25 if I new it was some exclusive shit. But other wise that's a no-go.

16. Helicopters being able to identify a pot plant or two in a concealed location is a long shot. Now, if it was a farm that's a different story.

17. do you have any idea of what you talking about? i'm not trying to be mean, but you are dead wrong. most definately chopped down? is that seriously what you think?

18. I think a lot of this 'ragging on schwag' comes from a semantical misunderstanding. There is a lot of difference in how different people would call a bud schwag or mids. Some people's mids is schwag and vice versa.

19. Fuck your "friend" get a new dealer.

/thread lol.

It's hard to go back to schwagg man. But i just got a new connect and we got some tasty shit.

20. stick to tha mad chronic trust me schwag is the shittiest i hate it so much. remember quality > quantiytu