Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going away parties

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cbrian, May 28, 2010.

1. lately, a lot of my pothead friends have had to stop smoking for family or job reasons, so i've been throwing small "going away parties" for their last time to get high. for example, last month my friend had to quit smoking because he's joining the marines, and they drug test. so we smoked three or four bowls at noon and then went to chipotle, and then hung out for a couple hours, and then cruised around and smoked even more throughout the day and night.

now, one of my friends has to quit smoking because his summer job does random drug tests. today i made some peanut budder to get ready for his going away party. memorial day night, we're gonna eat some peanut budder sandwiches around 8, grab some taco bell and a couple cases of beer, and then go boating on my lake while smoking some kush and shooting off fireworks.

2. Cool, but this isn't your blog. :p