Going away for 3 days

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SnowViper, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Hey there, I am going to be leaving to goto out of town from friday morn till sunday night. Was wondering if there is anything i should keep in mind for leaving them for 3 days. Temps are never really a problem but in 3 days i could see plant growing fair bit and I have the floro tubes and CFL's very close to it to get as much light as possible (they dont seem to burn at all unless they get too close to the cfl's)

What would your guess as to how much my plant will grow in 3 days? dont want it to grow right into the lights. Its been growing pretty quick.

Attached Files:

2. Th[​IMG]is was two weeks ago

3. i would just set the clf's and tubes back like 2 inches from what they were and water it before you go even if it doesn't need water.

4. your plant has a nitrogen deficiency

5. That is what i have been thinking I just flushed and used weak ferts for about a week, the very lower leaves have been like that for awhile tho not got much worse lately tho. Upped the ferts just recently will have to see how it responds.

6. if your plant is two weeks old why have you been feeding it nutes so young

7. Plant is not two weeks old, it is 38 days old now.