Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going about 2 weeks Sober

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slilent, Jan 7, 2012.

1. So i finally ran my remaining expenses into the ground :( and now its time to pay back and let my money build up again. iv got classes starting in a week for school and i was wondering other then doing homework chilling n drinking what else can i do pass time?

i dont own any consoles just the PC im on

2. you could get skyrim for the pc for free. That would actually be a great time killer. Other than that, homework and some great movies. I'm actually playing a Mega Man on the pc on an NES emulator. Great, challenging game!

3. ill prolly hit up a emulator or 2 once classes start i only get fri-sun off from class so imma be throwing all i can into my studies
    refund loan time in feb will be the shit tho 1,500$

4. would u happen to know if its available on mac for free too?

5. Work out and walk outside to enjoy the scenery.

6. Just install Windows on your Mac then download it.

7. I've been sober for like 4 weeks. Video games are my fix

8. that sounds a lot less FREE than what the other dude was talking about

9. smoking my 2nd to last bowl hitting n 8 mile walk to town to apply for more jobs in this dead town its pretty nice out so

and Sk8 Jam look up Vmware for Mac run a windows shell then run your emulator threw that

10. #11 gigglestick87, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    Sorry I was out and just got back. I'll pm you and yes there is a mac version available for free :)

11. anyone else feel higher after going on a walk after smoking then when u first smoked that day

12. vmware lets me run windows programs?

13. A great time passer would be gta: san andreas. I highly recommend it

14. Meth.

Text based online games are a great free time killer if you can get into it.

15. actually i think imma play this right meoww