goin to the store

Discussion in 'General' started by ReeferMadness69, Aug 9, 2006.

1. to buy a 40oz. its like a mile away. mabye i should get 2 40's? to make the trip worth it? dont got a car dui bullshit.(ironic eh?)

2. Sure get 2..

3. 1 single 40 doesnt get me drunk anymore. it used to get me DRUNNNNk now it just get me buzzed. its gay.

4. yeah im thinking 2. or hell...3? haha sounds like you're in for a fun night ;)

5. not really. i just dont have weed cuz my dealer quit sellin. but yea. hsould have some fun. then im goin to experiment on salvia some more. that crazy plant

6. i would get 3 but im supposed to be saving my money. something about a baby. i think im having one. lol jjk

7. ohh i see. well it will be better than a sober night im sure haha.

8. i dont see myself gettin any weed untill i go back to cali. and thats not for another 5 months. fuck. well no thats not true. when i get my car i could easily go to seattle and find weed. i know were to get it there.

9. man well i hope you are able to find some soon. i too am having hookup problems..+rep cause i know it sucks!

10. Get a case of 40's.

11. for some reason they dnt sell colt 45 round here so I just get some OE
    get at least 2 40s

12. hell ya man just get a whole case

13. yeah, get like 2, one for the way back.

14. turned out i only got 2. and drank just one. 8.1% got trashed on that. so im a down the 2nd one tonight

15. Is florida the only place they don't sell 40 oz's? They only go up to 32 oz here, and they just recently stopped selling 20-24 cases of beer. The highest is 18 now.

16. Steel Reserve?

And GreenLatern, Yes FL is the only place that dosent sell 40's and sells quarts instead.

17. nah its called hurricane high gravity

18. get 2... why not?

19. they got 40 oz of O.E. at the liquor store on 45th street

and in that liquor store on okeechobee near BJ's

20. Ahh, HHG. Delicious brew. New too, Only been out for a few months. Forgot that was 8.1%. Only other one i can think of is steel thas why i said that.

I doubt it, If your serious give me address and store name and phone number n errthang bro.

Cuz its illegal for FL to have 40 oz containers of malt liqour.

If your right, Ill get one of the FL peeps i know to go check it out.