Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

goin to cinncinati anythin fun......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whitie, May 13, 2010.

1. long story short my buddy is going to cinncinati for this chick and other reasons and me and my other friend are keepin him company on the 4hr trip so while there smoochin gooey gooey were gonna be in there for most of saturday with nothin to do other than the obvious :smoke: so my question is, is there anything there that could keep us occupied for most of the day?

2. I'm headin' down to Cincinnati, too. I'm going to the Reds game on Friday, they have a nice fireworks show after the game. They have a ton of places to shop, I guess it just depends on what area you're in.

3. i spent about 8 or 9 years living in Ohio, and it is probably as polar to fun as you can get.

4. I was up there for work a few years back and once it gets nice out they have party in the park every friday. Its right down on the water it was a good time you might want to check it out.