Goin Skydiving

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Jun 7, 2006.

1. hey sup GC i got neeews ... ima going skydiving :eek::D i cant wait .. has anyone on here ever done skydiving before .... and would it be safe to blaze befor lol .. ima going TANDEM tho so i dont have to open tha parachute or anythin a trained professional is there to do that shyt tied up to me but what do you guyz think ??>???:D

2. Id go sober the first couple times atleast. Once you get the feel for it maybe smoke a little before.

3. did u eva go skydiving ???

4. No, I dont think Id have the nerve to jump out. My grandpa has told me awesome stories about skydivin in the army though. You should have a blast

5. haha, thats awsome..ive always wanted to do that. definitely be sober the first few times like Lantern said.

6. yeha iknow but i am attatched to a trained professionals and a chute for 2 .. so i can be stonned cuz i literally have to do nothign just look down and enjoy the ride lol

7. Im pretty much sure I wouldnt have the balls to do that, I hate rollercoasters and the like.

8. *plans to kidnap lebowski...feed him some acid and go on Tatsu (six flags magic mountain) over and over again.....muwahahahahahahahahaha. excelent.*

9. hey man if u think u can handle it
    and ur strapped in and dont have to do anything
    id say go for it man

10. haha i love extreme sports like dat yo

i do rock climbing snowboarding and now ima start skydiving .. awesome lol

11. Blazing would make it so much more fun i think. You'd be chillin. Plus it'd probably make jumping out a lot less nerve racking.

12. If you gave me enough acid, i'd prolly do it lol.

13. If he gave you enough acid, you'd be riding a banana split into hell.

14. LOL +rep :D

15. lmfao. i love you guys. :bongin: :gc_rocks:

16. what would happen if you tok acid and skydived ? :eek:

17. Well, you would jump out, and see the world as it really is, a giant fluorescent orb of energy and life, shimmering in beauty with patterns dancing across, you would slip into a void of nothingness and be caressed by mother nature herself, she appears in front of you and you start to have a conversation about the true meaning of life and the role between humans and nature. She tell you she will reveal the secret to existance itself, we as humans must...

*SPLAT*

you forgot to open ur chute dumbass.

18. LMAO again holy shit i'd +rep you 1000 times but i can't yet :(

19. +rep Lebowski....I could totally see that shit goin down

20. man i would never go skydiving i would freak out and piss myself or somethin