Goin on a Road Trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by paperplanes11, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Hey all, Im goin on a road trip with my good friend in a few days. We're starting on the east coast and driving up north then making our way out to the mid-west.

We're debating bringing any weed at all, or if we do it'll be pre rolled and hidden somewhere in the truck. Dont want to be getting caught up with the cops.

So anyways, I'm looking for some road trip advice, any advice at all by any of the blades that have gone on an extended road trip. Much appreciated! Even on the weed situation.

I'll also update the thread if anybody cares to check in and ill Let ya know what state im in and where about i am. Hopefully some of you have some cool spots that you know of that we can check out. (USA)

Thanks!  :smoke:

2. Have fun on the road trip but make sure to fuel up like grab a shit ton of snacks and drinks and make sure to pace yourself so u don't end up having to go to the bathroom early. Also bring something to do or have an iPod for music and games. What I like best are those portable DVD players and have a charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter.

3. There may be agricultural checkpoints

Thanks man, i was thinking about buying a Rubiks Cuke lol. I do have my iphone though so plenty of entertainment there. 

5. Sounds like a plan man

6. pull over and sleep if you're tired, and rotate drivers :) not worth getting hurt because ya thought you could squeak out a few more miles. and if you're gonna be smokin and driving make sure your lights on the car work, its registered etc

have fun blade 

7. last road trip I was on we drove 1000 miles and some change.  Cops won't be a hassle unless your speeding, they usually post up in the middle of highways or behind trees lol.  Make sure you stock up at rest stops and those would be the best places to sleep.  Road trips are dope but can be exhausting has well.

8. Make a trap. Find a plastic panel on the dash like a vent or cover panel that you can easily pull off. There's usually atleast one or two in every car. stick the weed in there preferably pre rolled. Then when you want to toke pop the panel off smoke the joint toss the roach and continue on your way. If you get pulled over and are smoking eat the joint. Good trips man!

9. You have to smoke on a road trip.
    Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Spent the day yesterday in Sandusky Ohio at Cedar Point Amusement park. Most awesome theme park ever by the way. Right on Lake Erie and the theme parm is on a peninsula. Met some cool girls and spent the day with them. Everybody was really cool and chill in Ohio especially the girls. I think I fell in love lol.

Today we drove to Chicago and took a tour of wrigley field. Chicago is really awesome it has a bonding feel to it.

Now were stuck tryin to find some bud. Need some ASAP. We're thinking about driving 4 hours out the way to St. Louis to my friends friends house who has all the bud. Really hope something else comes through...