God's Gift?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CookieMonster420, Mar 13, 2013.

1. #1 CookieMonster420, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    It's a weird question I know but I'm looking for a medical strain called God's Gift. I've been looking for this strain for some time but I can only find it in Cali shops and once I smoked in Chicago (Chicago bud must have been the grower cause it seemed freshly cut, thanks to the Misfit Krew for the event). If anyone has a legit source to where these seeds can be found, point me in the right direction. Thank you.

2. It's just Grandaddy Purple X OG Kush... Breed it urself man.

3. Is there a thread that list strains genetics?!

4. Idk I just use google

5. I live in cali n yuuup my dispensary got it.. I got some last time I reup.. Pretty good but not my favorite from the others I picked up the same day..

6. That's not how it works.....

I can take blueberry and cross it with haze, and the likely hood of making Blue Dream is pretty much impossible.

7. Not to mention breeders tend to keep males and only dispense feminized seeds or clones.

8. #8 CookieMonster420, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    Yeah, I grabbed my bag down the street from venice beach. :) Got much love for some cali buds. It's not really a big deal if I can find it. It's just a great stain to relax after a 16 hour day of driving all over the country. Lol, Utah fucking sucks, caught me on the was back to the East coast. I even have documantaion to posses it crock of shit I tell you. Shouldn't have been driving 96 in a 70 lol but pulled off a 3 day trip in 1 day. What?! Yeah it's possible to drive 2200 miles in a day. :) On the positive side of things my order came through without a hitch. (I was nervous as it gets waiting.) :) So, got 14 Stains to work with.