GodGaveUsWeed's Oil Rig/Concentrate Setup

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GodGaveUsWeed, Feb 11, 2013.

1. #1 GodGaveUsWeed, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Sup everybody. So recently I have gotten into dabbing as my primary source of getting stoned. As a result, I have had to upgrade my gear to accommodate for my new preferred method.

First off is my pride and joy, 18" Illusion Glass 6 arm tree perc with splash guard and shower head downstream. Purchased the bong from a shop in Venice beach. Haven't seen too many Illusion pieces around, but let me tell you... They are EXCELLENT glass. The bong cost $180 and is some of the thickest, toughest glass around. As a demonstration, the guy who sells it slams one of his bongs against a wall hard as fuck to prove its strength.

Anyways, the dab setup cost me $70 for the quartz nail, joint, and some. Check it out

image-818834867.jpg

[​IMG]

Next I have my oil rig I just got today for a measly $70. There were two other practically identical pieces next to it which were $130 each so I'm pretty sure they mis-priced this thing. Anyways, it's some great thick glass. Came with a nail and dome. Nail is kinda whack so I will probably upgrade soon, but for now, this is my preferred tool when I want to blaze but don't feel like prepping my bong and getting it all ready to smoke.

Enjoy.

image-887206969.jpg

image-1604694366.jpg

image-1753949204.jpg

Attached Files: