Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Goddamn it. I keep thinking about how high I am, and it makes me come down.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moosieman, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Why the fuck do I keep doing thos to myself?

2. What do you usually do when you get high? If you distract yourself with something entertaining I'm sure this won't happen. Listen to some music, go for a nature walk, play some video games, do whatever you have to do to get the thought out of your head.

3. Do something to keep your mind off stupid thoughts.

4. [quote name='"Necstar"']What do you usually do when you get high? If you distract yourself with something entertaining I'm sure this won't happen. Listen to some music, go for a nature walk, play some video games, do whatever you have to do to get the thought out of your head.[/quote]

I usually just chill on my porch while jamming out to some tunes. Ibalways find a way back into thinking about my high.

5. Sounds like a placebo. To me it doesnt make sense why a thought would make you come down?

6. [quote name='"NebulousThinker"']Sounds like a placebo. To me it doesnt make sense why a thought would make you come down?[/quote]

While you're high, think about 3 cops charging at you because you're smoking weed, tackle you, and send you to a jail. :smoke:

I dunno maybe you don't have that kind of affect on you, I don't :D

Anyways, just don't let your mind take over, OP. Let your mind soar :smoking:

7. When I'm high, I'm high. Nothing will change that for the next 2 hours. lol!

8. Sometimes when I get the feeling that I've thought about my high so much I've made it disappear, it helps to do something requiring dexterity or coordination. The difficulty of those kinds of tasks, for me, while high, helps remind my brain that it's impaired, and I go on enjoying the high. Anyone else experience that?

9. eat some shrooms, that should do the trick.