Godamn! Feels good to be alive :D

Discussion in 'General' started by hotsauc3, Apr 30, 2005.

1. There have been so many threads about deppresion, and straight up, I LOVE bein alive. The sun, and the women, and the cars, and the music, and the WEED! Anybody else feel the happy vibe right bout now? :wave: :D

2. im right up there with you. life is goin sweet for me right now and its showing no signs of the good streak ending anytime soon:hello: :hello: :hello:

3. I hear ya man, life is good:smoke:

p.s. <----*gasp* 100 posts already? time sure flies...

4. Fuck yea! It feels good to be alive and rockin'! I'm definately lovin' every second of it. :smoke:

I'm happy that you guys are happy too!! :D

I just need to shout out to my best friend...

I LOVE YOU MUSIC! LoL :D :smoke:

5. Happy is contagious maynnn, spread the good news. :cool:

6. life for me is kinda shitty right now. gotta find another job, should be getting laid right now, doing bad in school, but hey, at least i got good ol' mary jane.

7. Yeah im happy got my new bong just got a quarter of some super dank and im about to toke up. Plus my lovely lovely ladies are just coming along nicely. I also bought a New sport bike today Suzuki GSXR1000

8. Hey! I hope things start lookin' up for you. I wish ya lotsa karma ;)

9. cheers guys, to being alive :D

10. fuck yea, i gotta half-eight on the way, bout to go ravin', my plants are doin alright, and the weather's warming up i got karma working for me right now. I hope everybody else is doin' alright, if not, get lit and that should do the trick perhaps. Life is good.

11. hell yeaaahhhh, well said, life is sick, smokin with friends is the best.

12. A life with the herb is a life well spent.

13. Hell yeah, life rocks! I'm loving being alive right now more than I ever have before...(well, except maybe when I was a kid with NO responsibilities.) :p Otherwise, I'm lovin' it!!!!! :D

14. I'm high off life

15. Yeah, life can have it's shitty moments and I've had my fill of them this year, but I've also had some of the most amazing times of my life as well, it's all part of being young I guess...life rules!!! Last night was amazing, I went to see Green Day and got all the way up to the fence!!! IT WAS UN-FUCKIN-BELIEVABLE!!! Although it was general admission and had way too many kids with their parents there, it didn't matter cause I was 10 or 12 feet from the band, and they rocked major socks!!!
    :D:):D

16. No responsibilities. Can I have that with a side order of fries? ;)

17. thats awesome i saw them in january, it rocked :D

18. I glad youve shared. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :)