God will soon be erased or replaced

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by H4Z3, May 7, 2012.

1. The idea, the practices and the beliefs are destined to dissipate. Much like the pantheon of old our "new" gods will vanish. Becoming nothing more then a memory of past ignorance.

Logic disproved Ra, logic disproved Zeus, logic disproved Thor, Poseidon, Anubis, and all the gods before. Fear however kept them alive, and fear birthed the new creators. The Muhammad's and Jesus's and the judas and all of their incarnations.

Soon though logic will erase them from mind, they will cease to exist like the others.
    Patience will yield the destruction of god.

2. For as long as we don't have evidence that there isn't a God, people will believe in a God. Most Christians don't believe the Earth is 10000 years old, or much of the Bible, they condense the stuff that can't be disproved to be their beliefs. I believe they call it 'God of the gaps' or something. Even if we get to a stage where we 100% know what begun the universe and everything, people will still claim a God set those laws allowing it to occur.

I am agnostic.

3. OP, you are right - but not for the reasons you believe.

God is rapidly being erased in the minds of many - to be replaced with the spirit of the individual. This is what these people desire - to be in control of their own lives and to execute the desires of their own wills. This they will do.

For others, the spirit of the individual self is being erased - and replaced with the Spirit of God.

I will tell you a mystery - and even though I will speak it very plainly - I perceive you will not understand it.

Those who erase the spirit of God will reap the fruit of their desire in abundance. This fruit will feel like growing anxiety, stress, fear, anger, hatred, lust, coventesness. No matter what the situation of their lives - this "fruit of death" will appear in greater numbers and with greater intensity.

However, those who begin listening to a 'very new' voice inside their heads and follow it - will begin to harvest the "fruit of life" in their lives. No matter what their circumstances - they will begin to feel growing peace and greater rest. They will begin to feel a "love" for others (even strangers) they have never felt before. It will warm them - and it will comfort them. The voice will feel like their own conscience - though eventually they will recognize it as the voice of God. Even the Word of God.

4. It is easy to believe that what I do is right and for the best, that it will make my life the way I want it to be. I feel like i'm in control, and even have control over others if I choose to, even though I believe I will never forget to honour them, I have to take responsibility for them because I live in this way.

The idea of surrendering falls hard on me. I know what it feels like to let this guide me, and I've lived life in its glow many times before, but if I'm not careful, it's easy to find myself by myself again, only to realise that something I thought I'd found is missing, and I didn't even notice it go.

Living with god makes all the difference. There's no other way to be. Seeing the Universe arrange itself, organise itself, create reality that far outweighs anything I might do myself, even if I could do it myself, should only need realising once. I have to lose it in order to find it, and I have to keep doing so each time I do, until I know that nothing is as real without it.

5. God is not real, it never was. It is a mere conjuration of the perception of an individual. Bordering delusions birthed from preconceived imagination.

The spirit is true, your spirit is true. It is what guides you to be who you are, it is the inner strength of you mind and body. You don't need to call it a false name or worship it any means. You need only to be aware of it you need only to be aware if yourself.

In a sense we are all "gods" over ourselves

6. God is real and his plans are unfolding before our very eyes. When I was a kid reading scriptures that talk about an economic system that forces the entire world to worship the devil I could not even fathom how that was possible in a modern society. The reason is because the occult was hidden from me under secret societies and nobody was revealing secrets. Now everything is out in the open and the occult no longer has any secrets. The Luciferian globalists have built a global economic system not backed by gold and they are now wrapping up the loose ends in the Middle East. Over two thousand years ago someone wrote in the Bible that 'Babylon the great has fallen'. Soon we will witness this long prophesied event and then nobody will doubt that there is a God. Everyone who is left will know it. ;)

[​IMG]

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Rev 17:7-8

7. Define "soon".

8. Let me google that for you

But really though...it does seem that strange things are in the works. We have an interesting future ahead of us. You can count on that!

9. Lol, I know you're just being funny but I was actually serious.

Soon could mean a few years or a few hundred years depending on the context. I'm actually curious as to how fast he thinks this is all going to happen.

10. It's happening now.

11. Humanity is now on the verge of combing human DNA with animal DNA and technology in order to create an immortal super human. If there is a God then you know he will come back to stop it. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WpZz3R7vrM]The Transhumanists part 2 documentary by Frank Theys. - YouTube[/ame]

12. That video was awful lol. While I did enjoy the late 1980'ish effects...all those people are hoping for a bit more than I think we can accomplish lol.

13. [quote name='"PAToke775"']

Lol, I know you're just being funny but I was actually serious.

Soon could mean a few years or a few hundred years depending on the context. I'm actually curious as to how fast he thinks this is all going to happen.[/quote]

It's already begun. Who knows when the circle becomes full.

14. This is bullshit, just ask any theist who shook their indoctrination.

15. roflmao!

16. please, elaborate on just how this is "bullshit".

i get the increasing feeling that many don't understand the concept of god.

17. Its true. If you look at demographics you see a higher rate of religion in developing nations.

Developed national have a higher rate of agnostics and athiests and the number of religiosity people goes down as IQ goes up.

So if you look at statistics you come.to Tue conclusion that today's major religions will soon be minor religions and eventually as the open said, fall to oblivion along with the Greek gods

18. BAHAAHAAHAAAAAA!!!! :laughing:

[​IMG]

19. This is great. I wonder if he is just trolling or if his life is really like this. I feel bad if the later.

20. God cannot be erased or replaced, because god is everything.....god is ALL THAT IS.
    So, by your theory, OP if god were to be erased then everything would have to cease to exist....