God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Gnostic Christian Bishop, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SIZE=12pt]God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]That would kill our free will.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If we collectively admitted that truth, we could create the end times and elect a new God the way Jesus did via reinterpretation of the law.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]St. James said that faith must be shown by works and deeds to be true faith. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I say that those same conditions apply to love. Love must be shown by works and deeds to be true love. Love must be expressed this way from both parties as reciprocity is a sign of love and is also a high moral tenet. Love to be a true love must be shown somehow and God cannot ruin man's free will by doing so.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Do you agree?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Part two.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]We all have a system of governance that we follow be we believer or atheist. Believers will name their system God non-believers will be (name of political party). We all give the mental tag or name of (Ideal) to whatever God or political system we all follow. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In terms of moral leadership, even atheists and the weirdest fundamental will have an Ideal in governance that he will follow. We all love our Gods as an Ideal. So to speak.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If the bible and St. James are correct, not only is it impossible for God to love us, --- it also means that none of us can have a reciprocal relationship with our various beloved Gods, and that means we cannot ever truly love God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Do you agree?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If you agreed, then what are we all going to do about that truth? Are we ready to stop living the lie that we can have a relationship with a God who cannot ever do so?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If so, should we elect a new and real live God figurehead to love? That is what Jesus said would happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I will have to choose the honest route and admit that this clip is speaking truth and that God has broken his covenant with man and all the Abrahamic based religions. He did so because he had no choice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Jesus knew this and that is why he took the right hand of God. He was to be God's last taste of sacrificial blood sacrifice. This is how Final Judgement is returned to men and women.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]All we need do is step up and take it as Jesus did.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Are you ready for this? Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Are you ready to name your God, --- “I am”, and mean yourself?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If so, and a large enough number are, then world peace and prosperity is at hand. More importantly, --- we all gain the personal relationship we crave with God. All you need do is choose now as the end time, do the deeds and works required to unify the rest of the elect, and you are there and so would be God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Regards[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]DL[/SIZE]

2. I have no idea what's going onSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Fixed that for you.

4. There is no such thing as free will under God's regime in the first place, whether or not we believe or recognize.  If it is the "plan" that this would all happen, we can't choose differently.  It's only an illusion of freedom.

Plus, how would you convince anyone that we want to bring about the end?  We want our children to live on.

5. I wanna smoke what op is on Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

The end was at hand in Jesus' day.
    The time of the end is the end of woes. Not the end of life.
    It is the beginning of a more abundant, prosperous and peaceful time.

Regards
    DL

Try it when your not buzzed my friend. You will get it.

Regards
    DL

8. Not for the judged.

Make sure you treat my mama well. She makes a good crop.

I teat yours well when I pay her for her particular services.

Regards
    DL

Try reading the O P and see who is judging. Pot is making you mentally lazy.
    That or disrupting your maturing speed.

Regards
    DL

11. I think I'll just ignore you.  You're clearly doing enough judging for the entire thread.  Good day, sir.

12. Really man? You should know better than to keep making threads on religion, Especially on the internet

The end of time = singularity.  It is the end of duality's positive and negative state of existence for an infinitely positive state.

Your children would live in complete peace after that.

Or as one of the elect if Jesus' ways are followed.

Paul offers for us to be slaves to sin or slaves to God while Jesus offers us freedom to elect our own governance.

Democracy or tyranny.

Regards
    DL

What is humanity currently?  Hierarchy, legalized theft (taxes), monopolized violence, tyranny.

You can't even grow cannabis legally and freely.

Post singularity, you have complete freedom from negativity, not sure how you conceptualized slavery through equality.

16. #19 Gnostic Christian Bishop, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

Sounds like a fools paradise.

How do you legislate away insanity which is the cause of much of our woes. In some we can see it. Not so in others.

Regards
    DL

17. #20 Gnostic Christian Bishop, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    Oops

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.