Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God Wanted Me To Stay High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skyed, Oct 10, 2011.

1. So I was chillin today, and I was dry all day. This morning smoked my last one-hitter pack.
    Later that day, scraped my one hitter and got like 2 hits out of that resin, nothing at all. Little ass pieces. Attempted to scrape it again tonight, and collected all the little bits and pieces out of my baggies and put it all into my bubbler and got like 1 hit. Attempted ONE little scrape and collected little green shake from my table, not even a hit at all. Lighter broken.

Went to go find another lighter, and remembered I had one with a lot of fluid but it was also broken.

Then, I was like wtf, my bubbler tastes kinda weird, I've never washed it out so I'm just going to put some water through it (had not much resin at all in the bowl) and then I cleaned it out and all of a sudden I see a little black piece come out of the bubbler into the sink. Then another. And I thought "omfg that's the resin from inside that's impossible to get to." and then I picked it up and put it on a shirt and was examining it.

Washed it out some more and got a giant resin ball! Dried that. Maybe I can get high tonight?

Fuck. My lighters broken. I sit down and put it in my bubbler. Corner of my eye in a drawer, I see a lighter with NO fluid at all. Attempted to light it, and it lights and creates a little tiny ass flame.

Then I could use that flame to light the other lighter.

FUCK YES.

I'm pretty stoned. These things just so happened to happen.

2. HAHAHA at the FUCK YES! I know that exact feeling when your dry and magically find a way to get lifted :hello:

3. Let the resin smoking flame begin

4. I know.. and the look on my eyes when I rolled the resin into a ball.. I knew that giant ass ball was going to get me high for multiple times. Maybe even years who knows.

5. Wow you got lucky man, finding weed like that not god though ;):p

6. Nice legal buds man

7. By the way.. I just posted about how you said FUCK YEAH.. well i was dry.. and decided to check my bong downstem.. well i scraped enough resin for 1 big hit.. so I went from sober and dry.. to dry and high...

FUCK YEAH :D

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg]Songify This - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen - YouTube[/ame]