God smokes weed :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420 jointops, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 420 jointops, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    I was getting high today and i was thinking why weed was bad and then god and heaven popped in my mind and what came to me was whenever or wherever clouds are god is toking up and clear skies mean he has to stay sober to do something lol i blew my mind what do you think :smoke:

2. God isn't real

3. I think the concept of god is saddening...

4. Don't troll nobody likes it and it looks bad

5. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']God isn't real[/quote]

God isn't real

6. [quote name='"Shablagoo"']Don't troll nobody likes it and it looks bad[/quote]

Who's trolling?

7. If god is real, he would BE weed, weed is the reincarnation of god. I believe in a whole pantheon of gods and none of them smoke weed.

8. Yea i kinda agree but i think it was vital in helping mold a society with basic rules on how to treat each other etc and without religion there would be alot more fucked up people in this world.

9. #9 GreenRangerFOH, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

10. Is this how you thank the creator of all living things mainly weed its sad to think that the world turns its back on god

11. Nvm i almost just started to go on a rant about how people aren't respecting ops opinion but then i reread the first post lol im stoned

12. yes i do smoke weed

13. [quote name='"nzstoner"']
    Yea i kinda agree but i think it was vital in helping mold a society with basic rules on how to treat each other etc and without religion there would be alot more fucked up people in this world.[/quote]

Slavery, homophobia, sexism... doesn't sound good at all to me...
    Religion is stupidity...
    Logic and perceptive altruism should've prevailed... it didn't... everything sucks cawk now.

14. last time i checked god turned his back on us....just look at all the killings and starving children in this world. Also if he cared sooo much about the jews why didn't he save them when hitler was killing them all

15. the Dude abides

16. [quote name='"420 jointops"']Is this how you thank the creator of all living things mainly weed its sad to think that the world turns its back on god[/quote]

There hasn't been a single milligrams worth of scientific evidence pointing towards gods existence, and you only believe in god because when you were little that's what your parents taught you, if you research and learn how things are then you'll realize the concept of god is ridiculous

17. Religious people are so hilariously condescening and self righteous... ha

18. lol i was more meaning about the ten commandments, like don't steal and murder. you gotta agree back then religion was a good way to spread morals like that by tricking people

19. [quote name='"DreamHaze"']Religious people are so hilariously condescening and self righteous... ha[/quote]

This is true, or atleast for the most part

20. @nzstoner well excuse him for giving you life god has a plan and its almost done