God it just gets worse...

Discussion in 'General' started by BurningEmbers, Nov 14, 2011.

1. [quote name='"BurningEmbers"']

Thanks for the optimism, but I still think I should see a therapist.
    I notice these symtoms always occur at night before I go to sleep, especially if I slept in late or smoked a ton of weed.[/quote]

Everyone should go to therapy, having someone listen the way you're feeling w/o judgement is relieving. Just finding a good one is difficult.

And I would suggest decreasing your cannabis intake. It might help come your thoughts.

2. more sex less stress!!!

3. [​IMG]

4. naw your comment was just plain trolling.

i reported it

5. how do you not know if the OP is trolling and you're being trolled too

6. naw i've had feelings like the OP too, i don't think he is trolling.

it sounds pretty genuine to me.

idk, i usually don't assume everyone is trolling

7. #27 Ska, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011

These are normal thoughts and feelings afaik, but seeing a therapist (not psychiatrist...) could be helpful. If mental health treatment is needed they'll recommend it.

I've thought about death, lonliness, feeling trapped... on a regular basis actually.

Why don't I think it's a problem? Because all that stuff's true, and really is something to think about and be concerned about.

We really are trapped, and it can be lonely, and death can be a real (scary) thing. We have to find out own ways to cope with all of this.

You sound fine, most of us are lonely for long periods at some point in our lives. Just go out somewhere and do something you enjoy, friends will find you.

If your asking if someones really you friend than you could probably do better ;)

8. Dude, I feel your pain, I've been dealing with a lot of the same shit lately. All I can say is just keep trudging, don't ever give up, walk around with a chip on your shoulder if you have to, but just keep walking, if you let yourself stop living your life it will just get worse. Other than that, exercise; it releases endorphins, it makes you sleep better, I wish I exercised more, but I've been having trouble motivating myself lately. Also, look at your diet. Try to make sure you're getting proper nutrition, it seems like that would be separate from mental health, but it can be a major factor. It's also possible that the weed is part of the problem, and actually, it sounds like it is, judging by the amount you've been smoking. A therapist would probably be a good idea as well.

Other than that, when you're going someplace try to remind yourself to look at the scenery, the world really is a beautiful place, but I find that a lot of the time I get so caught up in my own shit that I don't even notice it. Try to stay positive, better days will come, smile at strangers, you'll make them feel better and if they smile back you'll feel better too.

Depression is a tough road to walk, but you aren't alone while you walk it. There are a bunch of assholes running around on the internet who will try to run you down, but remember that's just what they are. Just keep walking, and try to put on a happy face, and good people will find you.

9. Thanks for the advice guys, and just so you know I am 23 years old, not underage. Since I started smoking weed about a year & a half ago I am not used to such symptoms. And I agree, exercise always helps. I try to get out and longboard or bike once a day unless it's raining.

10. Well, if the depression has only started since you've been smoking, you should probably stop for a couple months to see if it helps. I think it varies from person to person; I've just always been depressed and I don't think the weed helps, but it doesn't seem to hurt either, but it could be completely different for you.

11. Yes, you should probably go see a therapist. However, you may wish to consider that part of the problem is the amount of weed and or sleep you're getting.

Smoking too much can definitely make depression worse, especially when it is illegal. The stress from the taboo itself can add to your depression making it worse. Also if you're sleeping ALL the time or oversleeping you can make it worse as well.

Believe it or not you can get out of a depression just by eating a bit better. Try dropping carbohydrates and fats out of your diet for a week or two, or going on a fruit-vegetable regimine and cutting out fast-food.

Hell start working out intensely.

12. i get this way sometimes. but only when i drive by myself, high or not. its like a tick

13. #33 iGoHard, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Just remember theres always light at the end of the tunnel! Keep your head up find some Friends and socialize get outside do something so your not doing anything and try getting a dog or cat theyre always there and can be a best friend

14. Just talk to someone dude.. I was in the same spot and literally broke down a few days ago.. Actually cried in front of my pops :eek:.

Felt good though, knowing he was behind me 100% and could actually tell things have been bothering me.. Whether its a friend, family member, stranger online, or a therapist..

Talk. It. Out.

If animals could speak you think they would still go around smacking each other and ramming antlers? Nah,

"hey man, my head hurts, you take this doe, ill grab the next one. "

:laughing: sorry im high as fuck and derailed majorly.. Just talk to someone dood :wave:

15. #35 RealCaveman, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Same thign happend to me but on mushrooms. I was binging on high dosage's..

i went down the rabbithole so far im still tryin to climb out. I quit that shit...i would of snapped and went postal if i didn't. I kept thinking about my life n how fucked up its been.

Cant explain how it felt and what exactly happend.

People cant relate or know what you mean unless they been through it

try taking a break from everything for a week. see if ya feel betta