God I love it when THIS happens

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cali Ounces, Jan 16, 2008.

1. so as men, us unarrogant souls are very pleased when a member of the opposite is interested in us. . . especially one you would use the term "damn fine" with.

im talking to one of these such beings as we speak. . . and im getting the vibe back which is making me stoked not only on the possibilities it entails but that i really am as cool as my mom has always said :p

so take a toke for hot girls, im gonna smoke a whole bowl with one!

g'night :wave:

2. I agree dude I've been single for 4 years now and it's awesome theres new girls liking me every other week :p. And if i don't have a girlfriend I can go hang out with all of them (keep that in mind)

also yo gots to gets ya a fuck buddy, they come in handy when the well is dry

3. duuuude. good luck with that shit man

im really lonely girl wise right now. took a while to get over the craziness of my 2 year relationship with a nut. i needed a girl free period to get shit together (and do drugs)

none of the girls at school really seem interested in me. they are all real close with me and they all like me a lot, cause im english and i clown around and am mature considering the looser guys that attend college. theres a chick in my group of friends who im always with when we hang out as a group. her names stacey and idk what her situation is as far as guys go, i dont think shes in a relationship, and shes super cute, probably outta my league as usual...

im really turned on by girls who smoke cigs and im always seein her at the designated smokin spot behind my place, but usually, shes with her other cute friend Jesse who i like, but ends up talkin to me the whole time. i swear i catch glances from Stacy and on the off chance im lookin at her, i get that look in her eye, that kinda look that makes u think youve got a chance, its a great look...

... but yea, its been a year since my last relationship, of any kind. im not worried about that so much, just always feel like after being in a relationship that lasted from the end of HS until last year (sophomore year of college) that im kinda outta the loop, and im not about random hookin up. i like to take a girl out, but i know the only way i could get this girl to go on a date with me, or at least chill alone sometime woudl be for me to A) be thizzed out and a little more confident in my sexual prowess, or b) i could just catch her alone, get her number or start sendin her a casual message or two. i facebooked her after i hung out and got drunk with her and our friends, but she was quiet and i was faded, so i wasnt about to act the fool. i only friend people i actually wanan talk to on facebook, so hopefully she knows that since i dont have a bagiliion friends on that damn site, shes someone id liek to get to know.

i figure this weeked shell be partyin on the floor with our crew so ill see her around, and providing i manage to score some thizz, ill probably be thizzled most of the weekend, and thatll definately put me out of this bummed out mood about only havin girlfriends who are friends and just think that im "super cool"

bahhhh i hate frat guys and lamo drunks who get girls when theyre drunk and end up keepin em. those douches never have any real asperations and all they do is drink.

i want a girl who respects the fact that i like to do lots of drugs, with not much in the way of me saying YES to any drug offered. i want a chick that will go out in the snow, huddle with me and smoke a cig, and who will eat some acid and lay in bed all night trippin out and messin around.

god damn. i need to find some ladies of the proper genre here.

may be goin to a show at a bar locally and all the people im goin with are girls, hot, and probably gonna be goin in on the thizz with me. so, hopefully itll be a fun night for us, and maybe somehow ill invite that chick to come too.

4. As a member of the Greek system, I take offense to that. Maybe at your school they are douches, but it may be different at others. As a druggie, I'd think you'd know how much drug use there is in the Greek system. Yeah, we drink, but no, I don't drink all the time, I drink on the weekends and have a 3.52 GPA. Also, I will be doing a 5 year undergrad/MBA program for a top 10 business school and will get my CPA, and maybe go onto law school to get my JD. Try to tell me those aren't aspirations.

5. whoopdy do da day for you

6. dude, if its a girl you give a shit about,

your gal+hard drugs = big no-no

but thats me. you never know if the little lady might take a liking to E pills or yay or whatever, but i agree with you on the cig smoking girls being a turn on.

"if she smokes, she pokes"

id love a girl that smokes a few cigs a day, and blazes with me whenever i want. and drink of course:D

7. you should let all your indiana brothers know that they are doin a terrible job reppin the greek system, as well as nearly every movie involving frats thats ever been made.

i have no issue with greek life, its just so corrupt at my school. so much theft, fighting, drinking and mudslinging amongst "brothers" it really is kinda strange when theyve all been through the same shit.

buuuut back on topic... yay for hot girls who do drugs

8. Hell yeah man..Id love to have a girl that I could share my drug experiences with, as its my favorite hobby:hello::smoking:

9. So you want to throw drugs into an already difficult enough experience, which is attempting to understand another human. In flings and whatnot drug use seems more appropriate but in faithful lasting relationships anything more than pot and a little mushrooms is gonna fuck y'all up in my book. People are often already paranoid about how their partners look at them. Throw too much drugs into that and you are left with something far too complex to have a snowball chance in hell.
    Another thing about girls, well most girls, is that they dont buy pot. I've never charged a chick for pot but now theres this whole money thing between you that need not be. Hard to explain but there is more to drugs and dating than just "its awesome." It is but it becomes a burden.

RANTage

10. Uhhh woh. I cant remember the last time my girlfriend bought weed... That bitch!

11. It is straight to have a girlfriend that is into weed, e, etc... But i've learned to be careful, a friend of mine never realized that his girlfriend only chilled with him because he always had nugs and alcohol, I had to explain the deal to him because he was my best friend but he wouldn't beleive me and even became very angry and thought I was trying to break them up. So yeah I guess it's just like gold diggers make sure she's in it for the right reasons.