Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GOD- I am such an overanalytical STONER

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Apr 6, 2006.

1. i used to hate taco bell, but i love it now.

if he left off any bites it wouldn't be 1/3..that's too noticable. it'd be more like 1/4 or maybe 1/5. ;)

2. leaving off any is still shitty as fuck

i finished that meal off tonight with no trouble and i even ate some of those fiesta cheesy potatos, i am a damn garbage disposal of food :yummy:

3. i hope your thinking only fat calories, because even the most basic burrito carries 1000+ calories, 400+calories from fat

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=chipotle_calc :) calculate your burrito!

4. and its owned by mcdonalds so u know that shit wont be healthy

5. it made me hungry! but couldnt anyone do that i thought a grande meal was for one?
    i was kinda hopeing he would throw it up at the end.i hate smokeing getting munchies getting to drunk and loseing it all. that sucks

6. Share some food with me, I'm hungry as shiiiit. :(

But, yea. Leaving off some is lame, cuz the whole point is a stoner getting pwned by munchies...i dont see why he'd leave off any though. i mean, all it's going to leave to is a tummy ache.

btw, is taco bell open 24/7? cuz i could really go for some right now..

7. lets go, we will both make a stoned trip there real quick :smoke:

cuz i am serious i am probably going to get get more hahahah i am still so fucking gone :smoke:

EDIT: FUCK you were asking if it WAS open 24/7...i thought u found like a magical store that WAS, no they close around like 1 or 2 am

EDIT AGAIN: ill tell u what IS open 24/7.......WHITE CASTLE.....mmmmmmm here i come

8. 10 tacos? easy shit. I've done 14 of the same size at school. If we were talking 20, I might get a little impressed.

Now I wanna get stoned and eat a bunch of tacos, but I ain't got buds.... :cry:

9. yeah i love waytoomany.com