GOD HATES GOTHS! hahhahhaahahahah

Discussion in 'General' started by shitloaf, Nov 2, 2007.

1. So there is this conservative christian organization called http://www.godhatesgoths.com/ I think the whole thing is hilarious, and of course untrue, but I really want to get this T-shirt

Attached Files:

2. Wow, what a shirt.

Reminds me of the Westboro Baptist "God Hates Fags" shirts.

3. Same group. They make me laugh.

4. Same group...nice.

I bet they are in it just to make money off of these hatred shirts. :p

Since when does anyone's god condone the word cunt? :laughing:

5. No, I have checked it out, they are for real. Fred Phelps, their leader, is a real CRAZY baptist church leader. Gives me the creeps.

6. Oh I know they are for real. His daughter is a straight up nut too.

I was just joking on the t-shirts thing...it's obvious they are crazy and dead serious about what they mean.

7. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8cN2pB3MCE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8cN2pB3MCE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

8. hahahahaha awsome shirt

9. man i thought you were really being a douche bag and was about to rip you a clean new asshole. haha. that is pretty funny that people would really be that way tho.

10. Thats comedy.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td align="center" valign="top" width="758">
    A MESSAGE FOR GOTHS
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="758">[​IMG]</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center" background="http://webhosting.web.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/layout/spacer.gif" height="30" valign="middle" width="759">[​IMG]</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td align="center" valign="top" width="749">[​IMG]</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="749"> \t\t\t \t\t

Dear Loser,

Welcome to the GodHatesGoths.com. The Official Website of the 'Parents Against Goth' Organisation. A Peaceful Christian Organisation set-up to warn Parents and Children about the dangers of getting involved in the sinister and violent Gothic subculture. This website is the result of 10 long years of painstaking research and investigation into teen Satanism, Self-harming, Wicca, and the twisted and disturbing world of Goth.

This is an exciting time for all at PAG, This year marks our tenth anniversary, and what better way to celebrate a decade of speaking out against Satanism, helping children escape from Cults, lecturing in schools and Churches about the dangers of teen satanic culture, heavy metal, Wicca and Goth, than by firmly establishing our online presence.

But before you go any further, let's just clear up a few misconceptions you may have about what you really are -

So let's be straight here. Goths are the lowest form of human trash that has ever crawled upon this good clean earth. 'Garbage people' I call them, and I can assure you that is what they are. Freaks who worship the Devil, who take drugs and molest children, who have pre-marrital sex, who whore themselves, who are obsessed with Vampirism, and abuse handicapped kids, who promote cross-dressing and underaged homosexuality, who behave like wild violent animals that need to be put down, who cut themselves and try to get others to self harm, degrade themselves and attempt suicide and think it is acceptable behaviour. I rate them as detestable as those worthless cerebal palsy retarded creatures they plant at the entrance to Walmart, to welcome shoppers.
    "Duuu... welllcuummm... too... wullmart... Duuuuu...".
    Because let's face facts here, they are equally as pathetic and repulsive.

See, we are at war here. War against the Hell that Earth is becoming. Crack addicted children on the streets, the whores, vampires, Goths, the mentally handicapped, retarded demons with spina bifida and cerebal palsy, mongeloids that behave like wild animals that are prone to sexually gratifying themselves in public, pathetic excuses for humans with brains like dogs, and homosexuals. What kind of a world is this ? That fags can marry and spread their disease ridden seed ? That is why send Aids to cure their kind. Why even now God is preparing for war. Why he sent the Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina, and why he will send many many more atrocities upon this pathetic World. Because we have turned from him, and like a good father he will scold us for it.

God is angry with us. Furious that we let open Satanists walk freely among us when the Bible teaches we should be burning them, and we WILL be punished for disobeying our God. He will send calamity after calamity upon you heathens, and he will mock you when you die. Halleluja!

These are signs that the end is near, my friends. Just look at the state of our World, that we are over-run with satanic pieces of trash like you. But make no mistake, we will fight this evil head-on by any means at our disposal, with the direct blessing of God himself. Our God, who drowned the wicked world in the great flood, and spared but one man who was worthy. Our God, who cleansed the cities at Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the skies, wiping out fags and adulterers and idolators. We are all ready and willing to die for our God. I find it quite pathetic that you are all so blind.

Goths in my opinion are more dangerous to Children than pedophiles, and need serious psychiatric help. The sooner Goths realise what they have is nothing short of mental illness, the better for everyone concerned.

What we can offer you here is ten year of experience in educating young people, such as yourself, about the dangers of the Gothic subculture, and the role that heavy satanic music plays in destroying lives (and brain-cells).

If you want to go on being lead around by your nose-rings, then ignore the message of salvation this website offers you. If you want to seek repentance and a new lease of life, that only Jesus Christ can offer you, now is your chance for recovery.

I hope you will find much comfort in the message of hope and inspiration our website offers.

Regards,

Rev RG Green.

</td></tr></tbody></table>
    :hello:eric:hello:

11. I cant believe this:

"I rate them as detestable as those worthless cerebal palsy retarded creatures they plant at the entrance to Walmart, to welcome shoppers.
    "Duuu... welllcuummm... too... wullmart... Duuuuu...".
    Because let's face facts here, they are equally as pathetic and repulsive."

are you fucking kidding me? who the hell is this douche bag?

12. Shitloaf, that video was hilarious. :laughing:
    On a personal note, I hope the Phelps family all get raped by homosexuals.

If I saw this group at one of my family member's funerals, I can guarantee they would be making a trip to the emergency room shortly. I don't care if I went to jail for it, no one disrespects my family in such a hateful way, especially in a time of mourning.

I just don't get it... Fred Phelps used to be a prominant civil rights attorney. He did a lot in the 60's to fight racism and give African-Americans equal rights. He also tried to sue President Reagan for appointing an ambassador to the Vatican, saying it violated separation of church and state. Somewhere along the line, it seems like he totally reversed his views. Isn't his church basically arguing that we should be a theocracy? He contradicts himself in so many ways. There are a few of his children who have left the church and disassociated themselves with the family. They say that their father is completely delusional and addicted to hatred. He believes he is one of only a select few people on Earth who God likes and isn't going to Hell. He thinks that the only way to be saved is to join his church.

Obviously this man has a mental disorder. It seems like he started out as a pretty reasonable guy, fighting for democracy and equal rights. I think what happened was that he began to develop intense hatred for who he saw as his enemy. When the civil rights movement worked and he was left with no one to hate anymore, he totally reversed all of his views. Now nothing he believes makes any sense. What's sad is that he's managed to brainwash the rest of his fucked up family into believing the same things. He craves hatred... it is literally an addiction for him, and it has engulfed most of his family.

13. Damn I worship the devil and I hate goth people.

So does that mean im a cunt as well?

14. God hates Romans :devious:

... ever wonder if God hates being God?

15. Wow wat a shitty ass website this is..

I was laughing my ass off at how dumb it was.. Oh and Fred Phelps and those douchebags paid 11 million in some court case to some man who sued them over protesting their son's funeral.. Good shit and they just smiled when the verdict was read..

If they believe in GOD sooo much.. Doesn't the bible teach to love thy enemy and forgive thy enemy??... just a thought

16. [​IMG]

I found this really funny.

17. bahahahah i dont ike goths either but i wouldnt take it that far i just think they do w/e they can to be different which is obviously ognna attract attention yet they supposedly just want to keep to themselves? either way thats pretty funny and its prob like 2 kids made the site not a group of parents wel hopefuly

18. [​IMG]

LOL "GODHATESGOTHS.COM BECAUSE THE ONLY GOOD GOTH IS A DEAD GOTH"

19. Can I get that on a shirt?