God gaved me a message?

Discussion in 'General' started by MarijuanoInMexico, Jan 18, 2014.

1. God's angels think Kid Cudi and Lupe Fiasco are righteous men and are our saviours? We. Are. Doomed.

2. He should give you a dictionary next time

'Too blessed to be stressed'

3. What you're saying has truth though

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. God gaved me a message too.

He told me he's not happy when people can't spell correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. google "bilderberg"

6. Kid Cudi, really? If God is going to send another prophet, I'd expect a little more talent.

7. I simply don't agree.

Taking greed out of human would be like taking the wings off a bee. IMO were simply the worlds most invasive species of animal. But that aside there's Biological limits to the number of creatures in a species. We simply cannot continue to reproduce at the rate we are. The fact we have to go to science to try and "create" lab made meat and other foods is enough to proove we've got a massive food problem heading our way.

Probably won't be in my life or my children's life but.. It'll happen. There's a literal tipping point where we can't feed everybody naturally and as long as birth rates continue to rise in places like China and India then were all fucked.

8 Billion people in Australia would be like sticking 8 Billion rats on a small island. Doesn't take long before they all just start eating each other

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

I meant the math has been done that we could provide enough to keep us all alive using a land mass the size of australia.

Besides that we could have an epidemic easily, or a series of them which kills off only 10% if were lucky. It would be a very bad day where illnesses from all over the world could find new hosts with no immunity. 

10. I'll have a bag of whatever you're on please.

11. God doesn't waste his time on forum noobs.

12. Only problem with that theoretical is that the vast majority of Australia is about as arid as a frying pan.

13. yep Durban Poison is some serious shit all right

14. If god exists I'm sure he's got more important things in the universe to deal with than humans in general lol

15. Exactly.

then why all the narcissism ;)

17. My narcissism is human centric.

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. God gaved u an aneurysm