God gaved me a message?

Discussion in 'General' started by MarijuanoInMexico, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I had a dream that (Went to sleep super stoned of durban poison) God sent his angels to save this 21st Century from the illuminati's evil plan. They planned to eliminate 90% of the worlds population. Slowly they were fooling our people by the powerful media. Making the 21st century teenagers rebel,criminals,sexual, and drug addicts. God sent angels to be part of the illuminati's media. But this time they are the only good angels in the media. In the form of a healthy human being. Such as "Kid Cudi, Lupe Fiasco, and Bob Marley." The people had angles for everyone. Gods angels spread good messages, helping god's people look up to a good person, Instead of letting a satanic being brainwash the people. Some angels were killed during there time on earth and went back to gods paradise. Slowly these angels were taking over the worlds ears. The satanic beings slowly were turned back to hell. When the 22nd century came around evil and fear was just a legend. Gods people were finally free. Peace was brought back to planet earth. No evil,no danger,no slavement. It was an amazing dream! This is probably the best dream I ever had!!!

• Like Like x 7
  2. #2 coltondj, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    [quote name="MarijuanoInMexico" post="19364410" timestamp="1390075657"]I had a dream that (Went to sleep super stoned of durban poison) God sent his angels to save this 21st Century from the illuminati's evil plan. They planned to eliminate 90% of the worlds population. Slowly they were fooling our people by the powerful media. Making the 21st century teenagers rebel,criminals,sexual, and drug addicts. God sent angels to be part of the illuminati's media. But this time they are the only good angels in the media. In the form of a healthy human being. Such as "Kid Cudi, Lupe Fiasco, and Bob Marley." The people had angles for everyone. Gods angels spread good messages, helping god's people look up to a good person, Instead of letting a satanic being brainwash the people. Some angels were killed during there time on earth and went back to gods paradise. Slowly these angels were taking over the worlds ears. The satanic beings slowly were turned back to hell. When the 22nd century came around evil and fear was just a legend. Gods people were finally free. Peace was brought back to planet earth. No evil,no danger,no slavement. It was an amazing dream! This is probably the best dream I ever had!!![/quote]I'm assuming you've done you're research on illuminati & N.WO (new world order)? It's scary shit man, the time is coming. Sounds like a good dream!Happy toking ✌️

3. Dreams are for people who sleep.

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 21
  5. OP smoked a little too much reefer. 

• Like Like x 3
  6. I believe in God more than I believe in the Illuminati.

And I'm an Atheist.

• Like Like x 19
    You do know Cudi had a coke problem? i don't see angels rocking that :laughing:. Sounds like a good dream nothing more.

8. god gave me a massage.. a butt massage.. 

9. God gave me style, God gave me grace,God put a smile on my face.sent from underneath my balls

10. Kid cudi and Lupe are the best god can do? Really?

Did he use up all his god money on bob and settle on a buy one get one free deal for the others?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  11. It was a dream. Not an ghost in the sky talking to you while you were asleep.

12. 90% of the worlds humanoid population needs to die anyways 

Were overpopulated as shit. Can only fit so many rats in a cage before they start to eat each other.

• Like Like x 4
  13. #13 Royal Vengeance, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    What if it IS gods plan to eradicate a bunch of humans? If he did create us then he can destroy us and if you believe in god (i dont) then youd be good to look at the fact large portions of the population have been killed off before and they'll be killed off again. 

Were just flesh sacks living in a biosphere lol If you think anyone besides yourself  is looking out for ya then i feel sorry for ya 

The whole world coud live in australia happily if we weren't greedy fucktards.

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's coming! It's coming! Turn back, before it's too late!

16. But...We don't actually have angels up here.

Not only that, but you mortals spread our message well enough...We need not another carrier here. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  17. So his message for you was that you're going to be dead before the world gets any better :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thought the title read "God gave me a massage".

• Like Like x 5
  19. operarato astum fyogo formatol.
    sas so?
    forkem yea.
    abisto grog.
    abisto grog.

[it was on a slip of paper that i found sticking ominously out my poop - might be relevant]

20. gaved.

• Like Like x 2