god fucking damn it

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr.Weed, Nov 19, 2009.

1. so im 18, i live with my mom. This is basically what happens.

Im on the computer and my mom comes in, she tells me i cant go out on the porch anymore to smoke and come back inside and be stoned. I then told my mom that her boyfriend always goes out on the porch to smoke. My mom then tells me that he smokes it because of his back (he has a bad back) and that he is an adult and that ur mind is still devloping. WTFFFFF?!? im 18 for gods sake. I then told her that your mind is ALWAYS developing. She then ignores what i just said and sais she doesnt want a stoner in her house when her fucking boyfriend goes out on the porch about 5 times a day when hes here. I know, i have to respect her rules because its her house. I just cant wait to move out. Sorry guys, just had to vent.

2. Man your life really sucks, are there any bridges near by you could jump off? :rolleyes:

3. dude just fight it...its probly that time of the month for her if shes normally just cool with it...i guess blaze at a different place for a few days then go out on the porch in a few days and see what she does

4. Sounds like your moms just in a bad mood.

All you gotta do is calmly and rationally explain why you smoke weed. If she thinks you're just smoking to get high, then she will just disapprove of it. Explain that it's an amazing herb that relieves muscle pains that everyone gets, tell her you'll 'cut down' since you see she's concerned (which you won't, this will just make her think you care about her thoughts on the subject), and finally tell her you love her.

Problem solved.

My mom is awesome though. Lets me grow, lets me smoke in the house, in my room - wherever. Sometimes she freaks out a bit though, so try what I suggested and it should all be cool.

5. thanks for the advice man, ill try that. Damn ur mom sounds just like my friends mom. Whenever i go over there we just smoke on his porch and sometimes his mom joins us haha.

6. Haha my mom tried smoking a joint and failed, tried hitting the bong and failed again, she thought she was going to die, heh.

Besides that though she's still down with the herb so it just goes to show that she's a decent person with the ability to think for herself.

But yeah, definitely try that man - and let me know how it goes. My mom only gets pissed off when I smoke too much and lounge around the house all day which is understandable and can inevtiably happen when I smoke too much of an indica. Your mom might be getting the wrong impression of you smoking weed if you're going out to the porch to light one up and then return to sit at the computer - she may just think you're being unproductive or something like that.

7. Your lucky, i gotta sit half outta my window to smoke. Im on the second floor and one of these days im gonna fall...

8. lool ur mom sounds like shes willing to try knew things and is very open minded person. Yeah she may think im a lazy person, but i also go out to the porch, light 1 up and come back in and do my homework, but she seems to never notice that :mad:. Yeah, i told her and she just said it still destroys ur motivation and you shouldnt smoke it. I just walked away after that, theres no way to get through to her it seems like. Wwhatever ill try and talk to her tmrw, dont wanna talk to her anymore tonight.

9. Either try to talking to her again, but on the other hand you live in HER house. therefore you should respect what she says, Or just smoke some where else.

10. Hypocrisy kills.

11. Sounds like your mom has issues where she wouldn't be willing to kick you out.

(Not trying to pass judgement here)..
    But with a "boyfriend" over all the time, and how relaxed she is about his habit.
    I would just straight up do it anyway, it doesn't really sound like your mom has the nuts to leave you on the street for something so harmless.

You're 18, but still in Highschool from what I can tell. You should have atleast one good friend living on their own (hopefully). Crash on his couch for a few days, until she gives.

Those are my thoughts, good luck. And don't piss off the poor lady TOO much.

She only wants you to be successful in life, after-all.

:D

12. He may live in her house but he's 18 and he's using a harmless, natural substance, which the man she's involved with also uses.

What you should do now OP is LIE. Tell her a load of made up shit you've done in the past few days while smoking weed, academically related. Tell her you recently got a decent grade in some test too. Just use an old paper that you did well in to show her.

If she fails to cooperate with you then unleash this one. Ask her how if it really demotivates people why is she not bothered with her boyfriend who smokes more than you do then. Tell her you feel bad because you've spent your whole life earning her respect, and then her boyfriend comes into the picture, does the exact same harmless things you do except you get trouble for it. Let her know that you really do enjoy living with her and wouldn't want to feel restricted due to such a trivial issue.

That should really play on her emotions.

13. Your brain doesn't stop growing until your 25.

14. thankyou all for the advice. I will try and communicate with her on a normal level. But what is normal really? nvm, i dont wanna get into that right now. I just dont want it to end up with me yelling at her about her bullshit that she tells me.

15. ya if shes gonna be ignorant then screw her rules. just light up in your room and blow it out your window when shes asleep. your lucky dude, my mom doesnt even let me shut the door anymore, much less smoke.

16. that was my exact plan actually. Damn man, maybe me and you should move out together and find ourselves our own pad:hello:.

17. Ask her what her intentions are. If she says she is doing it for you or w/e tell her that she's making your life worse/more stressful, and that she's risking your relationship. Tell her that she's just putting you in a position where you're going to have to lie to her.

18. haha ya. ya, trust me dude it could be a lot worse, actually smoking at night when everybody is asleep is better in some ways than lighting up and coming in the house when people are around, its more peaceful and shit.

19. thanks for the advice, im definately gunna try this.

20. yeah, i dont really like to be around a lot of people when im on any drug except alcohol. I like being alone most of the time actually. I know what you mean. Definately gunna be smoking out my window tonight.