Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

God fing dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luuke, Nov 10, 2011.

1. So so angry right now i been smoking the past 6 months every night a couple of cones, my fiance has just informed me that i have to stop smoking cause it embarreses her and she does not like it, and has pretty much told me to either choose 2 cones a night or family with her and my kids. out of the blue wtf she knows how much it helps me as a medicine and now thinks she has the authority to tell me to stop or fuck off, well i say fuck that i enjoy my smoke and enjoy my high it helps with my medical issues. i told her to have a hard think about what she has said and pretty much told her to make a decision cause i aint giving up my smoke end of story..

2. you'd leave ur family for weed? cant u just smoke outside, unless you already do?

3. Wow that's some drastic stuff bro, sorry i can't help you there.

4. typical power play. put your foot down. say listen hea' bitch, im smokin mah weeds and thass all there is too it!

5. Immaturely handled on your part. If you're willing to continue smoking and abandon your family you're probably to immature to be a father anyways.

6. shes the one with the issue it should not come down to a choice i smoke outside then relax with her on the couch, no i would not choose weed over my family but i wont be told your not aloud to any more, im an adult not a little kid

7. bro, you have a family. weed isn't accepted to the point today where everybody is aware and is OK with it. weed helps you, but there are other ways to help it aswell. you're a father, you need to do what's right. i don't think she's thinking rationally about if you continue to smoke the herb she'll leave you, explain to her how it benefits you, but if she just won't tolerate it, stop. maybe try some way to hide it from her, you can make edibles, tinctures, etc for a more discreet way of medicating. But you have to make sure your CHILDREN are your primary concern, not weed. Keep your priorities straight.

8. obviously u would lay down and have no life for your family and let a bitch walk all over you and tell you what to do sorry mate not me im not going to be unhappy to make her happy does not work like that.

9. my children have every thing including a good father i smoke at night thats it there asleep anyways its not about children its about her trying to controll me like she has the last 3 years.

10. Talk to your wife about it, you both raised a family together so you should both be adult about this and talk it through calmly.

11. Find something she enjoys and tell her to stop and call her on her bullshit? If ur doing everything ur supposed to family wise y can't u enjoy something u like just because she duznt...does it affect her in any way besides the fact that she doesn't want u 2?

12. why did you propose to such a 'bitch', let alone have children with her?

honestly i feel sorry for the kids.

13. Start hanging out at the strip club , then she will start to appreciate you being home and stoned and not out stuffin dollars in thongs

14. does not affect her 1 bit she just plain ol does not like it.

15. y does every one say this to me lol

16. because most people know that if someone is a 'bitch' you wouldn't go ahead and marry them..:rolleyes:

break up with her, get a 50/50 custody deal going. problem solved.

17. Tell her it embarrases you that she doesnt smoke weed and if she doesnt start then your gonna leave her :)

Serious thou, feel for you man, even though she is totaly out of order any court would find in favour of her if she cited the use of illigal drugs in the divorce hearing.

In truth you talk about your wife on here like you may talk about your boss or somthing, doesnt sound like your a match made in heaven.

18. Its a little bit tight to put you in that situation, can you not explain to her that its something you enjoy doing and that you wouldn't stop her from doing something she enjoyed? I've heard marriage is all about compromise? But i'm merely analysing here. If its a solution you're after, I think it's pretty obvious. Sort your priorities bro.

19. Frankly, if it's not negatively effecting the enviorment around children and your reletionship, tell her to fuck off, she has no fucking right to say that and your even using it medically.

Smoke outside, don't be really high around her, keep it discreet, don't be open about it. And continue to smoke.

20. I think you told her the right thing, would like to know what she decides. :)

If she wants to leave you over it, fuck that bitch she aint worth it.