God Does Not Care If You Smoke Pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by pearl75, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Cannabis is considered sacred. So he kind of is. 

2. nick,,prohibition of hemp started in the newspapers and it was picked up on in the churches,,especially southern white churches where every deacon was a member of the Klu Klux Klan,,and Anslinger and Randolph Hearst had to build up support for marijuana prohibition within the population,,just as we are with our legalization efforts now,,he used lies and myths tied in with a slang name so the populace wouldn't realize he was talking about hash oil,,sold in every general store across the land,,he sold the churches and the churches spoke to their legislators,,we are reversing this same process.
    ""Clay, you yourself have noted the indoctrination angle drug Czar Gil and friends like the Kennedy's want to implement with sending everyone to treatment. You have been vociferous in beating back those attempts, yet here is another guy recommending the same damn thing, and you are in support of it.
    \nI just typed this in another thread, and I'll type it again:
    the cannabis community is eating up whatever sounds good to them. Just matters who is saying it, apparently""

the drug czar does not have enough influence to even matter nor does Kevin Sabet or any other clown in SAM,,preachers influence the people that will be at the voters booth,,after Guptka's little show you don't believe in even Christie signed on for children to be able to get cannabis,,,,and he had it on his desk for 2 months but one week after that show he signed it in.
    I think the federal government will remove cannabis from schedule 1 and regardless of any effort to implement treatment instead of incarceration the momentum of new users and the science will have those programs sidelined a lot quicker than it has taken just to get the feds to take a step back off the war on marijuana.
    And if we can change the preacher's minds at least their job doesn't depend on them supporting more drug war. :bongin: .

3. Ummm...yeah...just read today he sent it back again and still hasn't signed. Also wants to retain expensive provisions requiring not one, not two, but THREE doctors to prescribe for a child.
    http://norml.org/news/2013/08/22/new-jersey-governor-agrees-to-amend-aspects-of-state-s-medical-cannabis-program

This preacher is saying the same thing as the drug czar.
    12 Step Programs are eyeball deep in all things Jesus, man. There is money to be made. $$$.
    Gil K. got a promotion to controller of all things that come into and go out of this nation. Customs Czar. Doesn't matter? Come now...
    Know how much stuff enters and leaves this nation in a day? That's some job promotion, there.

4. I agree, that is a completely false statement. If a believer does assert that marijuana is 'bad' they just brainwashed. If you believe God made you and the plants and animals it becomes difficult to justify that assertion considering the human body has specific mechanisms that utilizes cannabinoids. In particular, cannabinoids that produce a variety of profound medicinal benefits. Don't let others tell you what God 'thinks', use the mind he gave you, why believe what another mind tell you to? I've never heard any philosophical or logic reason. I have reasons to suspect it was specifically for us though.

5. ANYONE willing to listen to a human to find out "what God thinks" should be banned from voting.