God damnit

Discussion in 'General' started by Crawfordthedank, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Ight so right now I have all these exchange japanese exchange students in my house and I had a blunt out on the table and one of them picked it up and asked, "What is this?" I responded "It's some marijuana." I quickly grabbed the blunt back because he thought it was some hard core drug and looked scared like i was doing heroin so I assured him it was tobacco.

Right behind this kid a full blown medical collective grow that's buzzing furiously. (We told them it was our roommates massive computer that made all the noise.) The door was open but I shut it a know one seemed to know what was going on in there. 

Later that night I get trashed and this japanese girl was all over me so I brought here to my room and she saw the plants and everything and was shocked at first then I told her I wasn't breaking any laws which blew her damn mind so we smoked some pot and she passed right out.

Is it an issue having random exchange students coming through? Almost all of them have never smoked weed so I for sure won't get jacked by them. They would for sure tell some one about it if they knew what was going on but we aren't over any limits and we are all medical.