god damn po po

Discussion in 'General' started by hippy_man99, Oct 12, 2007.

1. got a speeding ticket in a workzone a few weeks ago....
    even though it was before they even started the fuckin work.... and i'm passin this guy.....then i see the cop pull out....grrr

so i had court today and they gave me a 350 dollar fine!!

fuckin east bumblefuck town cops have nothin better to do than pull me over and give me this fucked up fine.....grrrr

sorry... just ranting...

peace,
    Hippy

2. It is amazing, most of the time people are on here bitching about cops, they have done something illegal to start it all off. Stop giving them a reason to pull you over.

3. You should always drive slow in work zones dude, how would you have felt if you had hit someone?

4. Word

Word

5. I agree, I dont understand why so many people hate cops around here.

When you or a loved one gets in an accident, they're usually right there trying to pull you out and save your life.

If you get a DUI, its your fault. If you get pulled over and they find weed, its your fault. If you get caught speeding in a work zone.....its your fault.

We cant hate cops because of the fact that they enforce the laws, if anything, be angry with the government. However, you only have a right to be angry with the government and the laws if youre an active participant in changing laws for the better, in whatever form that may be.

Bystanders who complain have no business doing so.

6. Word... +rep. I always hate when people bitch about shit then when I asked them how they voted, they say they didn't vote. :confused::confused:

7. alright... i see all your points... i think i was just really upset because of such a large fine...

ah well... such is life eh?