God damn cameras...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lk250f, Aug 7, 2011.

1. So i was at the bank and i was using the outdoor ATM to deposit my paycheck. Well after i got my card and receipt back i thought id take a hit from my vaporgenie since no one was behind me and it was night time. Well i was taking a hit and realized, fuck there's a camera on the ATM. I was trying to comfort myself because i was scared that id get busted or something since my card was the last in the machine and they saw me. Then i realized that if someone even saw that, they wouldn't report their on bank customer over that, plus it looks like a tobacco pipe. Oh well, hopefully i don't get a warrant or something... But it was ok because i headed to wendy's for a baconator.

2. i doubt they would come after you.

I think they only check the tape if someone was trying to steal money or entering the wrong pin over and over trying to get into someone elses account.

3. Thats what i finally got myself to believe and then i was cool. Lets just hope no one tries to rob that ATM tonight.

4. LOL they can't prove it was weed over a camera...

5. LOL wtf, who hits their vape at the bank, LMAO

6. They don't check the camera's. You're good man, smoke up.

7. It acctually costs to check those type of cameras..so only on a suspicious act if reported

8. this. haha only a stoner would decide to hit the vape at the bank

9. I can see it now... :laughing:

10. hahaha.

thats pretty funny bruh.

no worries tho.

all well be well.

11. #11 Vzsel, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thisx2?

12. I can't go here, I can't go there...

I feel institutionalized...

and I'm on the street.

13. did u just say you hope they dont get a warrant? lmfao do you know how much time and effort it takes for police to get a warrant? they only do that to the big time dealers

14. There's nothing they can do if it looks like you're smoking something on camera. I could go up to one of those cameras and take out money and smoke what appears to be crack right in front of it and nothing could be done about it because they can't prove shit. You're fine mate :D Toke up

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ]‪Suicidal Tendencies - "Institutionalized" Frontier Records‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

16. I thought about this once before. Not this exactly, but something somewhat similar. Like if the ATM saw some general crime, but they don't ever get the footage.