God dam super cop.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Biggar, Jun 9, 2011.

1. It all started on sunday when my friend asked me to chill, so it was a beautiful day out so i told him we should sesh outside. so we follow this trail, that leads to another trail, that cuts off into a small trail with two good seats. so we unpack my bong and grind up our cron and smoke a couple bowls... So we are sitten there and a cop comes joggin in with his little dog and spotts us from the other trail. i knew who he was so i didnt bother hidding anything. so he checks us and our bags and takes everything from me. My Illadelph with ash catcher, and worked roor bowl piece, my grinder, my cron, and my tin... He told us no charges and to just peace and kept everything.... no charges was good but R.I.P for a good bong.
    next day:
    So in first period class my friends overhears the same officer who busted me the previous day laughing it up with my 3rd period (and my friends first period) teacher about the "The kids he caught on sunday" and also showing her pictures off my bong n shit...... not only is this totally against my rights and privacy between the cop and me.. but my teacher had the nerve to take me out of class and talk about the events that went on.[​IMG][​IMG]

we had a convo and she denied all...

2. in before cool story bro

3. Story, bro.

Not that cool though.

4. Sounds like he had no right to go off telling people like that. It also sounds like he's going to go toke a few bowls from his nice new bong.

5. cool.

6. bro..

7. Are you guys serious... its not a cool story at all and if you guys are gonna be dicks on the worst week of my life then DONT COMMENT....

8. basically you got robbed

he's probably getting so high right now with your bong

9. i no man it sucks thinkin about it cause one of my friends parents went to school with the cop..... he tokes or used to.

10. Lol, that story sounds so unrealistic but it's probably not.
    The copper was bored, clearly.. Don't know what else to say except that's just really shitty.

11. and the real shitty thing is that she now has a very biased opinion on me now.....

12. Wow that was an intriguing blabber, son of Socrates

13. If this is the worst week of your life, you must have an amazing life.

14. nope just 3 days without tokin kinda sucks dont you think

15. Not really.

16. lol omg a full 72 hours?

17. holy fuck you guys are not the nicest dudes on the block. take a toke and relax...

18. sucks that your tube got taken away man, but honestly id be happy just to get out of the situation without any charges. i'm not sure where you live but in my state you'd be sitting in a 4x6 cell right now. count your blessings.