God Bless America

Discussion in 'General' started by Luvs2splooj, Jun 23, 2012.

1. i have! i thought i repped you for one of them lol maybe it was just a quote tho i thought i repped you

2. haha nah i didn't get anything, ya should re-send that!:D i thought i was being sneaky!:smoke:

3. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']

that's the cutest damn bunny i've ever seen.[/quote]

I agree

4. [quote name='"Tle"']ME & DARKSMOKER!!

ITS OKAY BUDDIE WHERE HERE FOR YOU!!!!<3

[/quote]

Is darksmoker the uh.. darker one?

5. ok so cuteness aside i just watched the movie and it was awesome.

6. I rented it on amazon and watched it over and over. The girls a bit annoying but its a great movie.

7. The ending was fitting. Appropriate.

8. yeah it was, i for a while i was getting the vibe they would get away, and i dont know about you guys but i could feel the sexual tension with that girl if you get what i mean, and i think they should have killed a lot more of them dam people

9. #29 BlazeLE, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2012
    i knew they weren't going to get away, i mean they killed a bunch of celebs. thats like killing royalty in america. i loved the movie. i pretty much see the world from that point of view... like i didnt think anything was too overdone. all they did was showcase the extremes pop culture.

10. i completely agree with you, and how when the sick stupid shits were killed people praised them and thought they were heroes.

11. #31 As Above So Below, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    LOL looks funny! Honestly, it isn't any dumber than half the shit hollywood produces and passes off as movies. If it entertains me then idgaf.

EDIT: Just finished it and I have to say this is easily in my top 10. I wish the ending was a little happier but I understand why they did it and it was a logical ending. 10/10

12. It had some good lines too..

Guy: I agree with some of his views.
    Girl: Like what!?
    Guy: Less gun control.
    Girl: Then every nut will have a gun!

Lol Irony

13. ^Lol yeah I loved the movie.

14. yeah movie was great! it was funny and had great irony but yet educational and showed real life if that makes sense, hit me hard in the brain!

15. Do you people even know who Bobcat Goldthwait is?

16. i saw an interview with this guy awhile ago regarding this movie. he had really thought it out and i thought he had some cool ideas but well see how it actually turns out.

basically he just took the idea of, "this person is a plague to society they should be killed," and ran with it literally.

17. That dude and that girl are my new heroes, even though they're just movie characters. I probably have mental problems for saying that and I don't even care.

18. Bump.

Bobcat Goldthwait is the producer - the dude from Police Academy - the one who talked funny.

He's actually rather smart.

Watching it now.

19. Worth watching.