Go!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenacity2986, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Objective : 10 pounds

Strain: Feminised Greenhouse Seeds Great White Shark

Quantity: 36 plants

Wattage: 2400 watts (4 600s)

Area: 8x8

Method of Growth: Ebb n Flow Hydroponics

Nutrients: Canna Aqua

:D-QUESTION-:D
    IS IT POSSIBLE? IF NOT, WHAT WOULD I NEED TO CHANGE.

:pEXPERIENCE::p
    - Grew 8 white widows under 1000 watts in 8 square feet in soil. Yield: 1.44 pounds
    - Grew 80 feminized under 2400 watts in 64 square feet in soil. Yield: 7.73 pounds
    - Grow 36 feminized under 2400 watts in 64 square feet in hydro. Yield ?

*I will post pictures based on community interest*:smoking:

Go!!

P.s. -
    Life is a temporary way to spend eternity.​

2. i dont think you will get 10 pounds under those lights per harvest. typical is about 3 pounds but if you got 7 then you must be good.

you would want to look into CO2 to help boost yields. without knowing more about your setup i would say increase intake and exhaust airflow on the lights to be able to get them close to the plants. i would mylar the entire grow room. also stick a few aerators in your ebb-n-flow treys while the water is running to helps roots grow faster.

3. #3 tenacity2986, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    The room is basically the same as last time except I am using a hydroponic setup.

Im thinking since I am going to screeen of green it and get colas i get can.... what do you think?

I am using the ebb and gro system that has the 55 gallon drum, the controller unit, and the buckets with hydroton for the plants to grow in.

Attached Files:

4. Post the pics man I gotta see this. :hello:

5. Well thats a pic from my previous grow - this one will have the same setup but be in hydro. Check out my grow journal from my previous grow. I have plenty of pics from beginining to end there...